Chapter 21

{We have passed foward to Emily going into labor. Nothing has really changed since chapter 20 other than Hotch and Emily getting more serious. Also Emily and JJ have become best friends again.}

[Emily's POV]

JJ speeds the car telling me to breathe in and out, in and out. I hold my stomach breathing just like JJ had told me.
"Almost there!" she says, when we hear sirens.
"Ughhh!" I groan. She rolls down her window as the police officer walks up to her car.
"Sorry but she is going into labor."
"Ma'am I'm sorry but..."
"Ugh!" I say. Te police officer stares at me for awhile.
"I'll let it slide, but just this one time!" he says and JJ speeds off.
"Okay that was close." JJ says.
"Just hurry up, call Aaron too." I say. She does.
"Hotch meet us at the hospital."
"What why?"
"Oh you know why."
"Seriously! But the due date isn't until two weeks from now."
"Yeah well this baby is coming early." JJ says hanging up. Two minutes later we are at the hospital.
"Okay come on." she says opening the door for me. I wrap my arm around her neck to keep me standing. Luckily we're close to the entrance so I don't have to walk far.
"We need a doctor!" JJ says once we get inside the building. A nurse rushes to me and sits me down in a wheelchair rolling me away from JJ. A couple more nurses come to help to lay me on the bed as Aaron rushes into the room.
"Emily!" he says coming to my right side and holding my hand.

I hold my baby girl in my arms, Aaron and I both smiling.
"Want some vistors?" JJ asks bringing in Morgan, Garcia, Rossi, and Reid. They all stand there with their mouths open.
"What's her name?" Garcia asks. I look at Aaron.
"Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn Grace." I say. Aaron nods.
"Can I hold her?" JJ asks.
"Of course!" I say handing her over. JJ stares down at Kaitlyn smiling. JJ is a good mom. Am I ready to be a mom?