Chapter Eight

It's been a few weeks since we all met at the Cullen's house. Us kids would run back and forth between both houses. The boys were mostly at my house while the girls were mostly at the Cullen's. The boys liked the gaming set up while the girls liked the fashion. Jasper and I were never apart. At school it was the only time we weren't together besides lunch. Otherwise we never let go of each other. We were either in my room or office or his room or we were at a lake in the woods. Jasper had found it when he first moved here and started to go there everyday. Today was the day Edward would meet his blood singer. I wasn't particularly happy about what is to come in the future but I couldn't stop it from happening either. Jasper and I had just pulled up to the school in my dodge charger. Today I was wearing a black cropped long sleeve shirt with a pair of jeans and black heeled boots. My hair was down and natural while my makeup was done nicely.

Elizabeth's Look

Jasper was wearing a white button down with a pair of jeans and some cow boy boots

Jasper's Look

He raced over at a human pace and opened my door for me

He raced over at a human pace and opened my door for me. I got out and gave him a sweet kiss on the cheek before we began our trek into the school. We always get to school early so I can mentally help Jasper to get through the day. He hates being away from me in fear of me dying again. He hated the feeling of thinking I was gone and so did I but because of the war and what happened with Maria, he can't help but think of the worst when being away from me.

We walked into the library and went to look at a book to read. In reality we were in the back making out. Once we were far enough into the back, Jasper pushed me up into the wall roughly and his lips were on mine in seconds. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He licked my bottom lip asking for permission. I granted it since I knew he was already stressed enough. I felt his hands sliding from my hips down to my butt while his tongue explored my mouth. I moaned into the kiss as I felt him start to grind his lower half into mine while he was gripping my butt tightly.

I felt him growl as he let go quickly and grabbed a book pretending to read it. Then I heard footsteps and started to freshen up. I grabbed a book and started to read it. I looked over and saw Jasper trying to calm himself down. When I looked down, I could see his bulge and god was he big. I haven't had sex with Jasper yet. Of course we had steamy make out sessions here and there but we had never gotten farther, even when we were humans. The librarian came around and smiled at us. We smiled back as Jasper turned slightly so that she couldn't see anything.