Not Ready // Lottie Matthews

I was in bed with Lottie, she was lucky and rich enough to have a tv in her room, so we were watching my favourite movie, the breakfast club. Lottie was half on top of me whilst i played with her brown curly hair, Not caring about anything around me apart from the tv and the girl on top of me. After a few minutes, Lottie couldn't rest the look of my lips, she captured them into a passionate kiss. It was obvious she wanted to do something more then just kiss. 

I started to get nervous as Lottie's hand reached for my shirt, Having second thoughts about what she wanted to do. Luckily, Lottie notices our hesitation, causing her to pause what she started and Looked into my eyes for a second. "You Okay?" Lottie asks, the once passionate fire in her eyes replaced with worry.

"Yeah" I say, throwing on a fake smile as i look at her, not wanting to disappoint her. I wasn't ready to anything like that yet but it was clear that she was, and i would feel bad if i said no to this girl. 

Her eyebrows pinch together, clearly seeing through my fake smile, my eyes were a big give away that i didn't want to do anything and she picked up on that.  "hey" She whispers softly "What's wrong? If you don't want to do anything, we don't do anything. I'll cuddle the shit out of you and we can watch The Breakfast Club, I'm cool with that" I smile at her , nodding my head as she pulls me close. I cannot wait to see her reaction to the shit show called the makeover at the end.  

ANDDD THATS THE END! THANK YOU FOR READING! Tell me if you have any requests since I'm going to be writing these all day! Also always get consent from your partner guys! Its crucial to make sure everyone is okay with what goes on.