Tonya's POV

"Alright, we'll get out of your business now, Tonya," Michael says with a chuckle, making me sigh of relief. Gosh, I hope no one figures out who it is.

"We should probably get ready for bed now," Tito tells us. I look at the clock and notice that it's almost eleven, had we really been playing around that long?

"Yeah, you're right. 'Can't be tired for the show," I hear Marlon say, climbing up his bunk bed like he's a super hero or something. I laugh at him and he gives me a smile.

"Come on, Ton. It's past your bedtime," he jokes and I playfully roll my eyes at him. "Whatever," I say, moving my bags off of my bed to get in it.

"Hopefully the guys are asleep in the other room. Randy and Jermaine are night-owls, though," Tito says, shaking his head, "it's not gone be my fault if they're tired."

Michael exhales a laugh, "Jermaine's probably still gonna be mad tomorrow, too," he laughs, climbing the ladder to get in his top bunk. Tito turns the lights off before getting in the bottom bunk and I get into my bed as well.

After a few hours of quiet chatter from both rooms of brothers, it soon grows quiet so I assume that they're all asleep but I'm still awake.

I just can't sleep, but I know I need to. I don't want to be too tired to cheer Marlon and the boys on tomorrow.

I looked up at where Marlon was sleeping and debated on whether I should call out to him. He's probably asleep, so I shouldn't disturb him.

I turned over in my bed, pulling the covers over my body more, trying to fall asleep until I heard a hushed voice call my name.

"Tonya..!" someone whisper-yelled.