Epilogue

Epilogue - Six years later

"Hello to all our listeners out there! This is Lee Sojeong with Radio KBS, your number-one station for today's biggest hits! I hope everyone has tuned in because we have a very special guest in the studio today. Joining us is Han Jisung better also known as J.one, the stage name he uses when producing with the hit trio you all know and love, 3Racha! Hi Jisung-ssi and welcome to the show!"

"Wow what a lead in. Thank you Sojeong-ssi. I'm excited to be here and thank you for inviting me on the show."

"Please! Inviting you? I had to fight your management team and your busy schedule to get you here. It's an honor to have you with us. I want to take a minute to tell all the listeners out there. Jisung-ssi really is as handsome in person as he appears on television. I'm honestly flustered just being in the same room as you!"

"O my gosh, thank you! I- uh don't know how to respond to that. Haha."

"Handsome and sweet! You all should see his blush! Anyways Jisung-ssi. I want to congratulate you personally on your second Producer of the Year Dongsaeng Award. The three members of 3Racha have been on fire these past two years. How does it feel being so new in the industry yet still absolutely dominating on the charts?"

"Well uh...it's very humbling. Myself, Bang Chan and Changbin never had the goal of winning a major award. Of course, we would joke about it but honestly, we set out to write and produce music that would inspire others. Having such success just makes us grateful that there are fans out there who are getting something from our passion. A lot of people had a hand in our success as well. From PD-nim who gave three starving unknown writers a chance, to the Idols who work even harder than we do practicing through the night. They give our songs a voice and the fans give it a purpose."

"Let's talk about your music for a minute. Last year's song "Volcano" swept the charts winning the production team their first Dongsaeng. To this day it's still one of our most requested songs and is widely considered one of the greatest love songs from fifth generation Kpop. This year's song Collision is still beautiful but darker. The Latin flavor lends it a "pop" vibe but the lyrics speak of a troubled love. Tell us about the motivation behind these two songs. What inspired the first one and what changed between the two?"

"The answer is simple but very personal. My soulmate, Lee Minho is the sole inspiration behind all my love songs."

"Ooo is he the gorgeous man who accompanied you on the red carpet at the AAA Awards show? Didn't you thank him in both of your acceptance speeches? And for the listeners out there I cannot describe the smile that is lighting up Jisung-ssi's face right now. He is positively glowing! It's no wonder you're specifically known in 3Racha as the guru of love songs."

"Glowing really? Haha. Yeah, that's him. In fact, he came with me here today. He's probably in the production booth glaring at us both as we speak. I won the lottery when fate tied us together."

"He's here? Really?!? I am dying to meet him. The soulmate impression on your face is charming by the way. I know it caused quite a stir when you graced the red carpet for the first time. He must really love you."

"Thank you...he does. It showed up six and a half years and stubbornly refuses to fade. I think that's one reason my love songs connect so well with the fans. Not because of the impression but because of the feelings behind it. I don't write about theoretical love, I write about my own experiences with the love I receive every day from Minho. Volcano is about the night I realized I loved him. We didn't know we were soulmates back then but I knew that his touch set my world on fire."

"Sniffle* My loyal listeners, you all know I don't cry easily but here I am ruining my mascara. Of course a man known for his devastating love songs would break me. And what about Collision?"

"Collision...is about our struggles and redemption. No one said being soulmates makes love easy. I've been blind for my entire life and that unfortunately caused us to hit a few roadblocks when we first found each other."

A loud bang pops off in the background.

"O my! What was that?"

"Ha! I think Minho just smacked the glass in the production room. He hates it when I talk badly about myself."

"But you two have overcome the struggles? Clearly, with the impression of love still lingering after so much time together. Your love story is incredible. No wonder you have some much inspiration for your songwriting. I hope you never stop making music."

"I think with someone like Minho beside me. His love burns so brightly. I'll never be able to stop writing love songs. He's my inspiration, motivation...my purpose for living."

"And now I'm sobbing. And look! They cut the light on in the sound booth. Wow, everyone...Minho-ssi is crying too. I swear if my soulmate doesn't have flowers waiting at home for me after this, I'm filing for divorce! If it's not a love like theirs, I don't want it."