i.

Loaded successfully !

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Impulsive.

“you smell like shit.”  sakusa spoke with such a disgust.

komori scoffed at his words, “i just finished practice! what did you expect? the smell of roses?” he rolled his eyes in irritation.

a frown made its way to sakusa’s face, his nose scrunching in the process.

“i dont remember smelling that bad after i practice. you smell like, as if you were playing with vinegar or something—shit even.”

“hey! i dont smell that bad!” komori looked offended.

“just go take a shower or something! get rid of that stinky smell you’re spreading, it’s starting to make me nauseous.” the curly haired man groaned, pinching the bridge of his nose in annoyance.

komori did what he was told, and took a shower.

ᰔᩚ

sakusa and komori  shares an apartment, since komori insisted on staying with his dearest cousin, he practically begged kiyoomi to let him stay, and promised to buy him weekly lysols and some disinfectant sprays or any cleaning product he wishes to have. 

which made komori broke.

Sakusa sat on the couch, watching the news, as he waits for his cousin to finish showering.

“are you planning to cook tonight, komori?” sakusa yelled out, so the other person could hear him.

in a second, komori responded, “you cook this time!” his voice sounded muffled.

sakusa sighed, as he walked towards the kitchen, getting all the things he needed to be able to cook.

“you up for a curry?” he yelled again, in which komori responded, with a enthusiastic ‘yeah!’.

after a while, the apartment’s filled with the curry’s aroma, making komori droll as he dry his hair.

“that smells delicious, daddy” komori laughed.

“husband behavior right there, get ‘em pussies mister!” komori winked, then laughed as he saw the pure disgust on sakusa’s face.

“everyday, you give me a reason on why i should regret letting you stay here.” he glared at the blonde, while komori laughed.

[ After dinner ]

“damn, that was amazing, you should definitely cook often!” the blonde gave sakusa a thumbs up, and the curly-haired man only nodded in response, and took a seat to watch on the tv.

komori was washing the dishes, but he was interupted by his phone ringing. he was hesitant to pick up the phone, since his hands are wet and he wants to finish washing at a certain time, so instead – he asked for sakusa’s help.

“omi, mind picking up the phone for me?” the blonde chuckled, as he watch the him stood up to pick up the phone.

sakusa’s eyes averted to the caller’s id, ‘ass destroyer.’  he frowned at the device, feeling uncomfortable by the name, but still picked it up anyway.

“KOMORI-SAN!”  sakusa flinched by the loud noise from the other side of the call, regretting putting the volume into its highest level.

“who’s this?” sakusa whisper-yelled at komori, “who’s ‘ass destroyer’ ?” he raised a brow, waiting for komori’s response.

“Oh! That’s Miya! Miya Atsumu!

.

.

.

.

.

Miya Atsumu.. i see.” sakusa nodded, and shrugged it off. he knew miya, for also being a volleyball player, but he never really payed attention to him.

“erm, this is not komori, but he asked me to pick up the phone.. why did you call, ‘ass destroyer’ ?” there was a pause, but the person at the other end, howled with laughter.

the laughter continued for at least fifteen seconds, as kiyoomi just remained in awkward silence.

“oh my goodness — that was hilarious!” atsumu on the other side, wiped away the tears from laughing too hard.

sakusa took a deep breath, rubbing his temples, his patience running thin by the second. “so, why did you call?” he asked again.

the blonde on the other end cleared his throat, “tetsuro is hosting a party in saturday, and he wanted me to invite a few peers – to make it more lively, you know?” he chuckled.

a pause.

“no thank you, goodbye.” sakusa hang up, putting the phone down and sat on the couch again.

komori noticed him, and asked, “what did he say?”

“he invited you to a party, which im guessing – you’ll drag me in with you. so i declined.” sakusa didn’t bother looking at his direction, and continued browsing for movies in netflix.

komori sighed, wiping his hand on a dry towel, walking towards sakusa, putting his hand on his hip. “you really gotta loosen up once in a while, omi! you haven’t even been in a party for all your life!”

“i know, and i couldn’t be more happy.” sakusa shrugged, and continued his nonchalant mien.

“and you didn’t even ask my opinion about the party, and declined!”

“because you’re gonna drag me in with you if you accept the invite.”

“now come on — dont you want to have fun with me?” komori protested.

“you’re the only one who’ll have fun, you petty fuck.” sakusa shot a glare at the blonde.

“all i know is that you’re the petty one here!” komori clicked his tongue in annoyance.

then, his phone rang once more, the same caller id, which made sakusa roll his eyes and continue browsing. komori eyes lit up instead, picking it up immediately.

“hey ‘tsumu — sorry about that, i’ll totally come! erm, and when is it again?” komori massaged his nape.

“it’s in saturday, im glad you’ll come — and the guy earlier seems impolite, who’s the bitch anyways?” atsumu ranted, murmuring curse words under his breath. you can definitely hear osamu saying ‘damn, atsumu using fancy words? when and where did you learn that?’

komori laughed, “oh, heh, sorry about that! it was my cousin, sakusa.”

tbc.