𝐓 𝐇 𝐑 𝐄 𝐄

Começar do início

"Hanagaki Takemichi!" He stammered an answer as [Name] caught him before he could touch the ground. His cheeks turned bright red from [Name]'s grasp on him.

"I see." Mikey nods, "Takemitchy." Mikey refers to Takemichi by his newly-minted nickname.

"Huh?" Takemichi says with confusion as he repeats what Mikey said, in a hushed tone.

"Takemitchy? That's what Mikey said so that's what it is." Draken enters the conversation, expressing Takemichi's further bewilderment. Whilst Takemichi utters another, HUH!? But louder.

Despite feeling ignored, [Name] decides to shrug it off and not dwell on the situation.

She realizes that it's out of her control and there's no point in getting upset over it, besides she was not even supposed to be here in the first place.

Mikey then squats down in front of [Name] and Takemichi and grabs hold of the back of Takemichi's head. Allowing [Name] to let go of Takemichi as he can sit up straight with the support.

"Are you really a teenager?" Takemichi's mouth slightly opened, taken aback by Mikey's abrupt question.

"Takemitchy from today onward, you're my bitch okay?♡" Mikey says, skipping his first question as he beams downwards at Takemichi.

Stifling a laugh, [Name] bites the inside of her cheek, but her laughter is short-lived as Mikey's attention is immediately drawn to her. Oh shit.

She can feel herself tensing up a little, unsure of what he might say or do next. The awkward silence hangs heavy between them as they both stare at each other.

Takemichi remains silent, observing the interaction between the two as he felt something in his chest spike.

"Now what's your name?" Mikey finally says, breaking the silence, dull black eyes clashing onto big coral-pink ones, as he lets go of Takemichis's head.

"Tachibana [Name]." She introduced herself, timidly, it felt strange saying her last name was Tachibana instead of [Last Name]. But all well she'll have to manage with it.

"Eh so [Name]-chin? Starting from now we're friends!!♡" Mikey declares, with a wide grin.

'At this point, I'd rather just be called your bitch, instead of that.' [Name] deadpanned as she nodded gingerly at Mikey. While internally shudders of now having chin in the last of her name.

Then Mikey get's back up and approaches Kiyomasa, who was now up, trying to compose himself while bowing to him, hands folded on his stomach.

"Are you the one who organized this fighting ring?" Mikey questioned.

"Y-yes," Kiyomasa responds with a stutter. Mikey flashes him a smile, then he delivers Kiyomasa a powerful high kick straight to his jaw, sending blood gushing and causes everyone present to shiver in shock.

Even though Kiyomasa was on the verge of passing out, Mikey relentlessly punched him across the face. The blows were precisely forceful and unrelenting, leaving Kiyomasa helpless and defensive.

Satisfied, Mikey finally releases his grip on Kiyomasa, causing him to drop to the ground with a bloody bruised up face. 'Damn, this is just not his day.' [Name] winces.

"You guys need to leave; don't just stand there daydreaming." Draken waves off, his voice remaining indifferent and blunt.

[Name], Takemichi and his companions who were camped out in the corner were left after everyone else fled fast.

"Underground flights are stupid," Mikey declares.

'Welp I might as well thank them.' Rising to her feet, [Name] bowed slightly. "Thank you, for helping us." She says.