Benefits Of Joining Us

Like a lot of communities on here, there are benefits to joining us

Like a lot of communities on here, there are benefits to joining us. We want to do our part in making sure everyone feels like they're appreciated. It doesn't matter if you work behind the scenes or in our shops. YOU matter!

Voting rights. Some communities have their heads, managers, and founders make all the final decisions and don't even give their members a say. Here, we allow everyone to vote on any major club decision. Whether that be a shop, a book cover, a contest, anything. We want your opinion too and you won't be excluded.

Boss Bitch Of The Month. BBOTM is a community member that really stood out to us. This person has ideally been dedicated, punctual, active, and has maybe even gone above and beyond. There won't always be a BBOTM. It depends on if there is a person who earned it that month or not. If you're wondering what this is, keep reading:

What are the benefits of earning this title for the month? You'll receive a shoutout in the server and on our community page. Your book (if you have any) will be spotlighted for a week, you'll be permitted a voluntary break for the week, you will also earn a certificate, and may even have an opportunity of moving into a moderation role which can only be earned by promotion.

A safe space. Everything that is said within our community, stays in our community. If we find out that people have been exploiting others, they will be permanently banned. We take member privacy very important here.

A voice. Have an idea that you'd like to run by us, even if you aren't an event planner? Drop it in the suggestion box. While we are a community, you will always receive credit for your work. Password begins with the last letter of the person's in front of you. If you're first, make up one. So if you do make a suggestion and we choose it, you will be properly addressed in whatever book it's written in.

Payments: If you're a reviewer, editor, designer of any kind, etc., you will get to choose your own payments. They just need to follow Wattpad's guidelines.

We may add more benefits later on down the road once we get things moving, but as of right now this is all I can think of. If you're still interested, proceed over the the Rules >>>>>

 If you're still interested, proceed over the the Rules >>>>>