💓

"Fabia bata na graduation ke baad kya plans hai"asked her friend natasha..
She was her only veryy real friend in college..

"I don't know yrr ammi aabu jo kahe" said fabia who knew her mother really wanted to see her getting married and to be honest she had no problem with it.....
"Ohh toh shaadi ke plans hai kya meri behn "her friend said teasingly... and she just got flushed and told her to shup up...

.    .     .     .     .

What do you mean you didn't know, whyy do you even work then you should just leave everything and sit at home when you don't know anything about handling things!! Fawad's loud voice could be heard from ten blocks away as he was shouting at his assistant who did not do his word correctly...

He was very angry and told his assistant to get the hell out of his office and slumped down on his chair running his hands through his hairs which were in a bad condition as he had done it atleast 100 times by now.

He heard someone coming inside his office again he was about to shout again but seeing his dadajaan and abdul sahab he stopped himself and stood from his chair greeting them both....

"Or bhai bade gusse mai lagre ho"his dadajaan said smugly remembering his own young days when he was the same as fawad...

"Bas dadajaan jab tak inlogo ko zara sa darao nahi yeh kaam nhi karte hai dhang see" fawad replied.. "kher chodey yeh sab kaise aana hua dadjaan , khalu , mujhe bula liya hota mai he ajata apke pass"

"Beta bas hum tumse kuch mangna chahte hai please mana Mt krna"khalu said to him

"Jee boley"

"Beta hum sab chahte hai ki tum apni fabia se nikaah karloo" said dadajaan

"Kyaaaaa, ap yeh kya bol rahey hai , khalu aap kuch bolte kyu nhi hai inhe"fawad turned towards abdul sahab

"Beta dadajaan keh toh rahe hai hum sab yehi chahte hai , tumhare abbu abhi agar hote hmre saath toh vo bhi yehi chahte"

"Par fabia ka kyaa, vo mujhe Bhai manti hai bachpan se , nahi se sahi nahi hai, m yeh nhi kar sakta" he said standing from his chair..

"Beta parr"

"Nahi dadajaan" he didn't listen to them and left the office....
Both of them sighed disappointedly and prayed to allah to give this young man some sense....

.       .       .       .        .

Fawad couldn't believe what they had just asked him to do.
How can he marry fabia
His sis.......
(He didn't like calling her his sister) he thought to himself. But it doesn't matter she always called him bhai and she is soo much younger than him almost 9 years.... Its tooooo much....
He shook his head and tried to clear his thoughts from fabia to something else.....

.      .      .       .        .       .

"Or meri behn kesa chlra h sab"amaan sai ruffling fabia's hair and irritating the hell out of her..
"Huhhhhhhhhh pareshaan mt karr chal jaaa yaha see" said irritated fabia..

"Fabia beta zara idhar aao" dadajaan called fabia..

She went towards him and sat beside him "jee boley dadajaann"
"Beta ab graduation ke baad kya krna hai, bolo toh tumhare liye rishte dekhna shuru krde"

Fabia who was always very excited for her wedding blushed at its mention and looked down shyly nodding her head.."jee dadajaan mujhe koi masla nhi hai aap dhundle"

"Tumhe koi pasnd toh nhi hai na beta , agar hai toh btado hum tumhra vahi nikkah kara dege"

Fabia thought to herself and she automatically started thinking about" him " but shook her head at the nonsense thoughts and replied " No dadajaan koi nahi hai ap dhundle jesa apko behtar Lage"

.     .      .      .       .

"Yrr i toh want a romantic and caring and handsome and rich and mujhpr jaan luta dene vala husband hmmmm" fabia exclaimed speaking to natasha on the phone.

Natasha laughed loudly listening to her demands "tujhe toh Mr Perfect he chaiye "

"Toh orr kyaaa dekhna mere ammi abbu or dadajaan mere liye ek esa he pyara se shohar dhundegee" she said dreamingly..

"Hmmm hmmm bilkul fabia"natasha said praying for her friend...

..........