Chapter Six

Harry's cold words replayed through my mind for the remainder of the drive. I wasn't sure what he meant by 'everything', though it wasn't hard for my imagination to wander. Harry scared me senseless. I felt vulnerable and unsafe; something my brothers made sure I never felt. My train of sight was focused out the passenger window, watching as trees and shrubs flashed past in a blur of green and brown. We were far out of suburbia; we were in a forest of some sort. My breathing was fast paced and my heart beat was erratic. Harry could sense my fear and hesitation; he would smirk every time his eyes focused on my terrified frame. We had been driving for little over an hour; I felt tired and sleepy though I knew I couldn't let my guard down to take a nap. I needed to stay awake and aware. Soon the car started to slow, pulling me out of my trance. Harry pulled over to the side of the road and stopped the car completely. I took in my surroundings; nothing but vegetation. 'Perfect place to hide a body' my mind screamed at me. I closed my eyes as I tried to get a grip over myself. I heard Harry's door slam closed, my eyes shot open to find Harry walking around the front of the car to my door. His usually bright eyes were now dark and mysterious, his facial expressions were hard and intimidating. He opened my door, leaning over my body to unbuckle my seat belt. My body tensed as his arm brushed against my chest as he drew away.

"Get out" He ordered, his eyes staring intently into my own. His hair was windswept and perfectly messy.

"So you can kill me?" I quietly asked, bracing myself for his answer.

"I'm not going to kill you, Emerald. Just get out the car and stop being difficult." Harry swiftly replied, grabbing onto my upper arm with his right hand; his grip was tight as he pulled me from the vehicle and slammed the door behind him.

Harry turned back around to face me, staring down at my small body. I could feel the terror course through my body; my legs felt like they would give way at any given moment. My feet were placed on a dirt path, crushing small rocks underneath me. Harry waited for my breathing to slow before he began walking, dragging me behind him. He made his way over to two large trees, separated by what looked like a path. My suspicions were confirmed as Harry began walking through the trees. I dug my heels into the ground to stop myself from moving any further. Harry quickly spun around looking angry; I closed my eyes as I heard Harry's teeth clench together.

"Fucking walk, Emerald" He warned me, tightening his grip on my arm.

"Just tell me where we're going and I will, Harry. Please" I begged, opening my eyes to face an angry looking Harry.

"I told you; we're going to a place where we can talk. Now move." Harry forcefully ordered, dragging me behind him. I willed my legs to move forward, but they wouldn't budge. I was literally frozen with fear.

"Emerald!" Harry barked.

"I can't move, Harry!" I yelled back, tears escaping my eyes. I looked down at the dirt path as Harry neared me. He let out a dry chuckle before placing his hands on my hips and slinging me over his shoulder like a rag doll. I shrieked as my torso came into contact with Harry's muscular shoulder; my fists pounded into Harry's back as he began walking. He laughed at my attempts to get him to put me down.

"You'll get tired soon, Princess." Harry warned as he ducked under a low branch.

Knowing Harry was right, I stopped my struggles and focused on calmly breathing. It felt like we had been walking forever before I heard the sound of running water. The sound soon became louder; not long after Harry put me down. I didn't realize my eyes were closed until I opened them, peering around at my surroundings. It was beautiful to say the least. Tall trees framed the river with running water; plants and shrubs surrounded the banks. Small pebbles littered the bottom of the river, some protruding to surface the water. A large waterfall could be seen in the distance; birds flew overhead and the gorgeous forest was cramped with the sounds of insects. I turned to face Harry who was watching me with careful eyes, he smirked. I faced away from Harry, turning my attention back to the river. I could see brightly colored fish swimming against the current, some weren't strong enough and the current engulfed them. Harry moved closer to me, his long index finger placed itself under my chin, tilting my face up to look at him.

"I'm not going to hurt you." He comforted me, licking his lips.

"Then why did you bring me here?" I questioned, gazing into his bright green eyes that were burning into mine.

"I need you to give your brothers a message." He informed me, releasing his hold from my chin. He turned away from me and walked closer to the water, signaling me to follow. I walked to where Harry stood, gazing into the water and staring blankly back at my reflection. Harry turned to talk to me, tucking a piece of stay hair behind my ear.

"I come here when my life becomes too much. Nobody knows of this spot but me and I intend to keep it that way." He explained, turning to gaze into the water.

"I respect you, Emerald. I respect your loyalty, your compassion and your beauty, of course. But I don't respect who you belong to." He continued before I cut him off.

"I don't belong to anyone" I argued, unsure of where my newly found confidence came from. Sure, I belonged to my brothers but that was different. It was blood, it was family. Everyone belongs to their family.

"You belong to your family, Princess" Harry retaliated calmly.

"Of course I do. They're family. It's different; it's blood." I continued defending myself. Harry chuckled darkly.

"You still belong to them, Love. I don't like it" Harry's eyes narrowed as he spoke; his features hardened.

"What do you mean?" I quietly asked. I was taken aback as Harry pressed me against a tree. His hands placed either side of my face; body pressed against me. I couldn't move even if I wanted to, Harry was far too strong.

"I want you to be mine, Princess" Harry stated, nudging my head to the side with his own, placing his lips against my soft skin. Harry trailed kisses along my neck until he reached my soft spot, I let out an involuntary moan as Harry smirked. His lips slightly parted as he started harshly sucking and nibbling at my tender skin. I could feel blood begin to draw, Harry's tongue licked over it, still sucking.

"Harry, please" I whimpered, trying to push Harry away from my body. His mouth parted with my neck as Harry drew back to look me in the eyes. A smug smirk was plastered over his face revealing his dimples.

"Tell your brothers that there's one thing they can give to us to end the gang-war." Harry informed me, his lips close to my own.

"W-What is it?" I timidly inquired, looking away from Harry as he placed his lips next to my ear.

"You."