Mystery solved!

Jay proceeded to get up from the coach and storm into his shared room with Jake, only to find the room empty. "I know you're in here somewhere!!" Jay shouted as he walked around the dorm, checking Heeseung's room with no luck; just Heeseung sleeping instead of the suspected offenders. Jay lets out a breath of frustration as he finally reached the biggest room.
He opened the door to see a busy Jungwon reading a book. Jungwon was surprised by the sudden greeting as he looked up to face the wrath of Jay. "You good?"
Jay sighed "I'm looking for Jake and Sunghoon,"
"I'm gonna guess this has to do with your broken phone?"
"Yes..."Jay stated as he tried to stay as calm as possible
"They went to a convenience store with Niki and Sunoo," Jungwon declared.
"I knew something was fishy as soon as Sunghoon said he was going to make a TikTok with Sunoo in the group chat and Jake being quiet,"
"Well...you'll find out who really did it once you approach them so...might as well go to the store..."
"You're right...." Jay sighed again as he puts on his jacket and shoes before he left the dorm.

Meanwhile, Jake, Sunghoon, Sunoo and Niki were buying ice cream, chocolate, ramyeon and tteokbokki at the convenience store. Jake grabbed the mint chocolate ice cream and shoved it in front of Sunghoon's disgusted face as Sunoo jumped in excitement. "I seriously don't get why you like Mint Choco...it's chocolatey toothpaste!" Sunghoon stated. "It's refreshing and sweet soooo," Sunoo replied back as Jake paid for the items.

Jay made it just in time for the four to leave the store, showing his disappointed face. "ジェイさん、大丈夫ですか? (Are you okay, Jay)?" Niki asked in Japanese to ease the tension slightly. "大丈夫じゃない、誰かが私の電話を壊れた。(I'm not okay, someone broke my phone)" Jay answered back. "誰は電話を壊れた? (Who broke the phone?)" Niki asked. Jay just shrugged his shoulders as the rest of the crew were clueless of the conversation happening between the two Japanese speakers of the group. "Ummm...let me break the ice...it's getting awkward..." Sunoo stated before heading to Niki to randomly hug him.  "Sunoo...you okay??"  Niki asked."I just want a hug..." Sunoo answered.

Jay looked at the scene in front of him, seeing the softies hugging each other as he slightly smiled at the cuteness before he faces the two suspects. His smile turned into a frown as he was about to ask the dreaded question. "Did you guys break my phone?? I need to know and you guys have been quiet in the group chat so I went to find your whereabouts," Jay broke out in English. "The phone...ummmm....." Jake trailed off.
"I knew it was you two!" Jay exclaimed.
"I sat on it and fell asleep on the sun lounge....then I got up eventually but I don't know how it ended up in the pool..." Jake exclaimed.
Sunghoon on the other hand bit his lip as he was the most anxious out of the suspects even though it wasn't his fault. It was the thought of Jay yelling at his best friend that sent shivers down his spine.
Niki, being the caring maknae he is noticed this and signalled Sunghoon to his embrace. Sunghoon sighed and accepted the embrace despite his hatred of skinship.

"Well you'll have to pay me $2500 for breaking my phone as I just lost the money to purchase a new phone" Jay stated coldly at Jake as Jake nods before transferring the money to Jay.
"Is the tension solved?" Sunoo asked. "I hope so..." Niki replied back.

"Shall we go back?? I'm tired..." Sunghoon asked. "Yes...I want to watch movies with Sunoo,"Niki stated.
They all collectively agreed to head back once the English speaking pair has solved their conflict before they start walking to the dorm.