CHAPTER 1

HYUNSUK'S POV:

Hyunsuk wake up early to prepare for treasure's fan meeting. After showering ,hyunsuk opened his closet to find what he should wear today. Hyunsuk decided to wear a white shirt, loose jeans, and a pair of white shoes."oh.. This looks good on me " hyunsuk thought to himself, he grab his things and decided to go out.Hyunsuk enter in a cafe to eat breakfast,"it's still early i should eat first".After he finished eating he then left the cafe.

Hyunsuk is on his way to the fansign, he sees many of fans outside and some entering the venue. Hyunsuk kinda feel nervous because it's his first time to go on a fansign event, well he's always in a treasure concert watching them from a far performing in the stage, he talk to the members but on online not in person, so today's different. If in online you only can talk to them, today you can or they can talk , touch u or wherever." Today is a precious moment,so dont be nervous hyunsuk or you'll end up being speechless in front of your idol crush and the other members, that would be very embarrassing!".Hyunsuk said to himself. So now he walk inside the venue and sit down while waiting to the artist.While waiting hyunsuk is feeling better now, he is thinking what should he ask to the members. After that hyunsuk is scrolling through weverse and then he notice jihoon have a new update post.

Hyunsuk click the picture and he read the caption "See u later teume😃". Hyunsuk is smiling when he sees the post, he is excited to meet jihoon in person,it was his dream and now it became true.Then he hear the staff that treasure will be here in a minute.Hyunsuk get ready by looking at his face on his phone and fixing his clothes. After that hyunsuk patiently waiting for treasure. Minutes pass he then heard fans cheering at the back row. Treasure is now inside the venue, when they already reached the front they now introduce themselves." Find your treasure!! Anyeonghaseyo trejo imnida!!. Then the fans started to lineup, first the front row then next the second row which where his sitting. When it was his turn, his hand was sweating so bad.The first member who he will be having a talk and signing the album he bring ,was Yedam then next Mashiho ,Doyoung,Haruto,Asahi,Junkyu,Jeongwoo,Yoshi,Junghwan and last was his bias crush jihoon. When he was lining up he feel someone is starring at him when he get up on his seat earlier, he then look at the one who's starring at him, when he found the person IT WAS JIHOON WHO'S STARRING AT HIM FOR SO LONG and when he made an eye contact with him Jihoon suddenly smirked while looking at him!! , and then his heart beats so fast like it was going to brake his ribcage. When he was done talking with yoshi, he then move at the last member. Hyunsuk suddenly gulped when jihoon starring at him again, he couldn't even say a word even "hi". Jihoon suddenly cleared his throat and start the conversation." Um.. Hi?" Jihoon said. Then hyunsuk answered " H-hi! Uhm.. S-sorry i-i was kinda feel nervous hehehe.." "No its ok, don't be nervous I'm not gonna eat u hahaha" jihoon jokingly said." So what's your name?" jihoon asked." My name is Hyunsuk" hyunsuk answered." Ohh pretty name of yours, just like u pretty" jihoon said while smirking. Then hyunsuk hide his face with his hands because his blushing so bad. Hyunsuk then face jihoon with his cute smile that made jihoon chuckle.

Then all they do for a minute was jihoon flirting with hyunsuk, then all hyunsuk do was to laugh and giggles softly. Hyunsuk was shocked when jihoon hold his hand and intertwined them before he leaves" bye hyunsuk ,see you again". Jihoon said while waving at him." Hmm.. Let's meet again jihoon, iloveu byee~" hyunsuk said and its his first time to say iloveu to his bias, and it was jihoon. Then hyunsuk leave now.

Hyunsuk was very happy after he leave the venue, he now decided to eat outside. Hyunsuk is now eating at a restaurant when he sees his bag, he then opened it and he sees the album so was full of signatures of treasure members, " maybe i'll just see it after i got home , im so hungry now". Hyunsuk said to himself while continuing eating his food. After hyunsuk finished his food he then decided to go in shopping it was still early so he then go. While hyunsuk is walking in the mall he then notice a jewelry store, he then go inside and seing the necklaces and bracelets, after choosing he then picked a white gold chain necklace and white gold chain bracelet too, after paying hyunsuk then leave and go to another store which is in channel store. He just buy a new shirt and pants. Then go to a Nike shop, he then brought 3 ne sneakers with him.

Hyunsuk was feeling tired now." Ugh! Im tired shopping, maybe i should go and get a coffee" hyunsuk thought to himself. After getting a coffee. He then sees a Louis Vuitton shop and thinking if he should buy a new clothes for his younger sister. Then after he buy a new clothes for his younger sister he called her saying that he will stop at his apartment.

After getting in the cab, hyunsuk already say to the driver where his destination is. Half on an hour pass hyunsuk reach the apartment, then go inside and hug his younger sister for not seeing a month because of her busy schooling.
They talk a bit and hyunsuk need to get home now, saying bye and goodnight to his sisters.

Hyunsuk now reach home, and go straight to his bathroom to take a shower. After hyunsuk putting his pajamas on, he then bring his shoppings to his bedroom to see what he buys. Hyunsuk then cleaned up the clothes he buys and put it on his closet. And his jewelry already on its box , new shoes are now on there place too.

Hyunsuk then grab his bag, and he forgot that the album was there ,so hyunsuk take it out and start flipping the pages, then hyunsuk now close the album when suddenly a paper fell from it. So hyunsuk picked it up then, he was wondering why is there a number written on it" 86****79**5 call me hyunsukie:))" hyunsuk read it loud, he was wondering who it was among the member because he didn't even notice it putting there. Then hyunsuk grab his phone and type the number.

CALLING...CALLING...CALLING

To be continued..

______________________________________________________

Helo so how was it?? Sorry if theres a wrong grammar.. And sorry it takes 1 day before i published it .. And i already reach 1000+ words!!! Yeay

Btw HAPPY ANIV3RSARY TREASURE AND TEUME!!!

its already 3 years since i started to stan trejo .. Im still happy cuz they were still happy even mashidam left the group:(((

So i think thats all .. Im still working for the next part.. So plss wait a bit

Thank u.. Plss follow me :( i only have 1 follower:((

I think thats all for tonight.. Im very sleepy now so im going to sleep now byeee good night...

Teubyee~~~

_______
Rei<3