Student-Teacher Relationship

Start from the beginning

Sae's heart flutters slightly, although she'll never acknowledge it.

She tries to remain composed. "Ayanokouji-kun, you're a new student here, and there's still so much for you to discover about this school and your potential. Marriage is a serious commitment, and we must focus on your studies."

Ayano just wears his James Bond smile. Hunk-of-hotness notices this and proceeds to play along.

She takes on a small smirk of her own to lighten things up. "But Ayanokouji-kun. Couldn't you have waited untill graduation before you ask me this?"

Ayanokouji, with a blank yet bald face, replies, " Sae-senei is a very beatiful woman, with a well endowed figure. If I don't express myself soon, then you might fall into someone elses hands."

"Hmph." Hunk-of-hotness was annoyed yet entertained in a way.

"Do you really think I can fall for someone that easily?" Chabashira gives Ayano the side eye glance as she turns.

"Who knows? You're only human," Ayano fixes his gaze on Chabayashira's eyes, causing her to get stiff for a split second. "If I don't claim you as mine, then someone might...."

Before Sae-sensei could answer, Ayano cuts her off-

"... But I'm NOT willing to let that happen."

Ayano casually puts his hands in his pockets.

His last sentence had caused all the tiny hairs on Sae-sensei's body to stand up. A feeling of intrigue and excitement entered her. She couldn't help but show it on her face.

Chabayashira's smirk widens, and she leans in closer to Ayanokouji, her sadistic side taking over. "Oh, Ayanokouji-kun, you truly are an intriguing one. Making bold statements like that, claiming me as yours... It's quite audacious, I must say. But don't think flattery will get you anywhere. Actions speak louder than words, and I won't be won over so easily."

Ayanokouji maintains his calm demeanor and meets Chabayashira's gaze with a hint of a smile

Ayanokouji maintains his calm demeanor and meets Chabayashira's gaze with a hint of a smile. "I don't expect it to be easy, Chabayashira-sensei. I'm well aware of your personality and your desire to improve the class..."

Hunk-of-hotness was a bit surprised that Ayano had guessed one of her desires correctly. She didn't let it show on her face, though.

"... Just tell me what you want, and it shall be done." Ayanokouji says while raising his hands to gesture that he can do anything. "Do you want to get to Class A? I can get you there."

Ayano leans in closer, "Or do you want Principal Sakayanagi's position? I can get you that too."

Ayano's eyes glisten with ambition, his words laced with conviction, his demeanor showing unwavering confidence, enrapturing Chabayashira's complete attention.