Jungkook- ya, don't laugh at me.....this is disgusting... I have to take bath.....

Jimin- oh, darling please make something delicious for me with your this beautiful hands... I missed your handmade food so much... please

He mimic jungkook word and start laughing....

Mia- Honey .....

Then jungkook fake smile and turn to Mia...

Mia- look i made a lammon donuts for you..

Jungkook smile and said..

Jungkook- darling, please make banana milk for me...you know i love it...

Mia- okay..i will..and eat it...

Jungkook hold donut in his hand.. took a bit and when he saw mia went to kitchen... jungkook just...

He again hear laughing voice of yoonmin through earpiece

Yoonmin- he don't like lammon flavor donuts.. hahahaha..

Jungkook- what a torture? Can't i kill her?

He said while drinking water.

Yoongi- jungkook control yourself... You can kill her but not know... Just go to her and get information....

Jungkook then went to kitchen and saw mia making banana milk while blushing and daydreaming.... jungkook sit on kitchen shelf.. and saw Mia.. mia also look towards him and they made eye contact....

Jungkook- I am so lucky to have a wife likes you... Why I keep distancing with you from so long?

Mia- it's not you fault... that bitch y/n did everything.....

Jungkook made shocked face and said..

Jungkook- you know about her?!??

Mia- yes i know everything and I also know about your that little mistake...

Now jungkook is angry and he badly want to use his box skill on her...
( I know domestic violence is crime but it's just a ff )

How dare she can talk about his love and daughter like that.....