Chapter 20- Tough Day

Start from the beginning

The dirty blonde hair man was holding the girl tight, like his life depended on it. Both of them were looking deeply at eachother's eyes seeming as in love as two can be.

The man clicked on the comments of the video that had becomen viral: user245: does anyone know their tags? Its.me.duh: Reply to user245: @rafe.cam @lillian.jones I think that's them but idk.

The boy smiled at the sight of the tag of the man holding the girl that belonged to him. The man's tik tok page was empty, but in his bio was his Instagram user. The dark brown haired boy opened his Instagram account and looked him up.

There were a few posts of him and his friends, some he had met before. The most recent post made the boy's blood boil.

It was picture reel of him and a girl. Photos at them kissing, at the beach, at a restaurant, and so many more. The caption said the following: Finally my girl❤️ I love you @lillian.jones

____________

Rafe and I said our goodbyes, I went dress shopping with Sarah and he mentioned something about golfing with Top.

Sarah and I decided to go to the mainland because there were many more shops there than in the obx. My shift was around 7.00 p.m. so we had plenty time.

We took the ferry and arrived in not too much time. We started walking through the streets of the town and we found a few boutiques.

"Sarah, this one has so many dresses," I told her pointing out a boutique called Tracey's dresses.

"Oh that looks nice, let's go in." Sarah answered and pulled me in the shop by taking my hand. We went through the color coded racks, Sarah decided that she wanted to wear white, John B couldn't come with her because he was a pogue so she was going solo.

I looked at all the light blue dresses and found about 3 that I wanted to try on. Sarah also found 3 white dresses to try.

We went in the changing rooms and changing was one big fiasco.

My three dresses were simular models with different shades of baby blue. The first one was a satin long dress with a slit in the leg. It had thin straps and a loose neckline. It was a little too big on me so I decided against it. The second one was a simular model but it was much tighter making my body look much nicer than the first, although it was a dark shade of baby blue that would've clashed with Rafe's suit.

The last one was a little bit different from the two, it had a tight bust and a big flowy skirt. The color and fabric were perfect and it fit really nice.

"You look so pretty Lil," Sarah said looking at me once I exited the changing room. We already had chosen her dress and this one was the last one of mines.

"I love how it fits and the color goes really well with Rafe's suit." I said looking at myself in the mirror.

"You have to get this one, not up for debate." Sarah stated and I chuckled. "I think this is the one," I said taking one last look at myself before walking back inside the changing room.

"Give me the dress Lil, I'll start giving them to the cashier." Sarah said and I handed her the dress. Once I changed back into my normal clothes I left the changing rooms and went to the cashier.

I noticed Sarah outside with two bags in her hands and ran to her, upset that she had paid.

"Before you say anything, Rafe gave me money to buy you the dress, he said that he really wanted to." Sarah said and I stopped the rant I had planned to tell her that I had to pay her back.

"Aw, he's so cute," I said while pulling my phone out. Thinking that he thought of that made my heart melt. God I loved him so much.

Me
I just got my dress, thank you so much Rafe, you really didn't have to.