Birlas Welcome Abhira In Birla Mansion.

Recap :Akshu ki vidai.

Manjiri make Akshu done the rituals.

Manjiri :Akshu aur Abhi tum dono take rest in ur room. U guys was be tired.
Akshu :tikke maa.
Manjiri :Abhi take Akshu to ur room.
Abhi:ji maa.

Abhi take Akshu to their room.

Abhi:Akshu how's our room? Did you like it?
Akshu :ji this very wonderful. I liked it very much. Par i miss my room in the house.
Abhi:kyu Akshu? Do u need anything?
Akshu :Nhi Abhi. In the house mei aur aaru sleep in a same room.
Abhi:u don't worry. Here i will accompany you. After all I am ur husband. I have a right on u.
Akshu :Abhi no. Ur tricking me.
Abhi:Akshu I am not tricking u. This is my right towards u.
Akshu :oh really acha. When did you start to talk romantically?
Abhi:Akshu. I love you. You're my first love. I got my first love. And u taught me how to love you? I want to prove that to u.
Akshu :Chidkuram When did u start to talk mysterious?
Abhi:After seeing u. Akshu don't call me chidkuram.
Akshu :Chidkuram Chidkuram.
Abhi:Akshu nhi.

She was silent  after seeing the photo frame.

Akshu :Abhi this frame. When did you done this?
Abhi:Akshu I am very lucky to have you and maa in my life. I can't imagine my life without both of you. After all you and maa are my angels. U both pic in wallet is separate. So I thought to frame my both of my angels with me in my room. When I felt up and down u both will motivate me. Same when I woke up after see you both together in this frame. Then that day will be good and nice day for me.
Akshu :😊 🤭
Abhi :why r u laughing?
Akshu :Abhi your great. I thought when my Chidkuram become to talk a lot of things happily and romantically.
Abhi:Why not? I know how to talk.
Akshu :Abhi before this ur talk to me a lot but not this much of emotions. I like it. I love you.
Abhi :I love you too.

Abhi kissed Akshu on her forehead. Suddenly they hear a knock on their room door.

Abhi:Neil tum kya kar rahii hain?
Neil:Bhai i come to call both of you for dinner. By I saw this. Don't worry. I won't tell to anyone. One request. Hereafter please close ur door before doing anything.
Abhi:Neil tum

Abhi start to running behind Neil and chasing him. Akshu went to washroom to change and freshen up herself. She came outside.