Prue shakes ger head. 'Don't push it.'

Phoebe sighs. 'Right. So, what do you think?'

Prue smiles. 'Can you start tomorrow?'

Phoebe nods. 'Yes. Hey, can you give me a ride?'

Piper loses service. 'Hello? Oh, great.(She looks around and sees a phone box.) No problem. For we bear the power of two.'

They starts walking over to the phone. They hear some twigs break, stop and look around. They continue walking and hear leaves crunching. They stop again and look around. They see a large, hairy creature in the bushes and Prim pushes her into the phone box. She starts dialing the phone. The creature hits Prim causing her to fly back hitting her head on a rock. She falls unconscious. A whirlwind surrounds her body preventing the creature from gettimg to her. It starts hitting the phone box and Piper starts screaming. It knocks over the box and then she lays there waiting for something to happen and all of a sudden it puts its hand through the glass and scratches her on the arm. A guy with a flare gun appears and shoots it at the creature. It gets scared and runs back into the bushes. Piper is at Prims side in an instant. The guy runs over to Piper. 'Everything's gonna be okay.'

Prue and Phoebe walk up to reception at the hospital. 'Uh, Piper and Prim Halliwell.' Phoebe inquires.

Andy's there. 'Prue, Phoebe.'

Prue turns to him. 'Andy, thanks for calling us.'

'Hey, Piper's like my sister too. And you know how much I love Prim. Their in here.' Andy says sincerely.

They walk in a room. A doctor is putting a bandage on her arm. 'Oh my God, that's a lot of blood.' Piper exclaims.

Prue smiles. 'Hey, sweetie.'

'Oh my God! Are you two okay?' Phoebe asks worriedly.

Piper nods. 'Yeah, I'm fine. (to the doctor.) If I pass out and I need a transfusion, I'm AB negative. It's very rare, it could be a problem.'

'Try not to look at it. Just so you know, I'm AB neg. too. The perfect donor.' Andy jokes walking over to Prim.

Prue asks the doctor. 'Um, so no stitches?'

The doctor shakes his head. 'No. It's not that deep.'

'Ow.' Piper shouts.

The doctor continues. 'You can follow up with your doctor in the morning though. Keep it dry, a little aspirin for the pain, you'll be fine.' As for this one, (talking about Prim) she needs to take it easy. She has a slight concussion, as well as some broken ribs and fractured arm. The baby seems to be perfectly safe. It really is a miracle.'

Piper scoffs. 'Easy for you to say.'

'As for this one, (talking about Prim) she needs to take it easy. She has a slight concussion, as well as some broken ribs and fractured arm. The doctor explains. 'You two are all set. Just sign this.'

Prue nods. 'Oh, I got it.'

Prue takes the forms.

Phoebe turns to Piper. 'Come here, baby. (Everyone leaves the room. Phoebe puts her arm around Piper and they walk out the room too.) I don't understand, why didn't you just freeze him? And why didn't Prim fight back.'

Piper shakes her head. 'I was trapped in a phone booth. My power doesn't work outside the room I'm in remember. And poor Prim tried to protect me. She pushed me in the booth and got hurt in the process.'

Prim nods. 'The thing hit me so hard i flew away from Piper. I blacked out. The next thing i know I'm in the hospital. Why didn't it keep attacking me, Piper.'