The High Evolutionary turned. "And you..."

"I tried to warn you, High Evolutionary," Ayesha stood up bravely. "These Guardians are more powerful than you think."

Celestia look up through her fallen hair that had cascaded around her dark glare. She watch with baited breath as Ayesha approached the High Evolutionary, sparing a glance to Adam and a subtle shake of the head. His golden eyes were full of annoyance towards the dark ruler that March onto a small box one of his slaves pushed to his feet, giving him an advantage to Ayesha's tall statue.

"Or perhaps you simply overestimate your own value, High Priestess." High Evolutionary spoke rather calmly as he reached forward and took a clump of Ayesha hair, similar to how he had treated Celestia, tugging her head back.

Adam flew to his feet, his hand clenched to a tight fist by his side as he watch silently. But Celestia quiet shake of her head kept his feet firmly in place. Her people were warriors fit for battle, if anyone understood how to read an enemy, it'd be the Queen of the Dynasty.

"No doubt a flaw of some type in my own design," High Evolutionary continued to express his disgust as he pulled at Ayesha's eyelid and examined her golden eyeball. "I created you lot as merely as aesthetic experiment. Beautiful numbskulls. But your egos have run wild. Say, 'ah'."

"Ah."

"And this one..." He nodded to Adam. "...was meant to be the Warlock, the apogee of their people."

"You removed Adam from his cocoon early, my liege." Ayesha tipped her head in a respectful bow. "He's still a child."

Celestia began to hesitantly climb to her knees, her hands clenched into fist over her thighs. She had learnt if she moved without being told to, she could loose something else in her body to him.

She could've sworn she could here Ayesha's heart pumping with fear as High Evolutionary turned to Adam. "No, there's something wrong with him even outside of all that," the liege insisted, almost seeming disgusted as he made eye contact with the golden boy.

"Yes! There's something wrong with me! I was stabbed you extraordinary phallus-!"

Throwing an arm out, his open palm directed in the golden boy's direction, High Evolutionary telekinetically sent Adam flying across the garage, crashing into the thick concrete wall. The cold surface cracked under the impact and Adam's face scrunched with pain. The pressure on his body increased as High Evolutionary slowly turned his hand and glared down at Ayesha.

"He doesn't know any better. We shall do whatever you require, my liege." Ayesha trembled under his gaze. She looked to the floor, her hands wringing together anxiously as she listened to Adam's cries.

"You knew of 89P13's existence for years without alerting me. Not to mention that Frost had effectively merged with that human host. That's not what I require!"

The pressure upon Adam increased and so did his groans and cries of pain.

"I'm sorry, my liege," Ayesha whispered through a quivering breath.

"Find 89P13 as well as Frost and return both of them to me, or I will destroy your entire civilisation, as is my right as your maker. Do you understand?" He turned his fist and clenched it tightly, Adam's body almost disappearing behind the wall with how deep he had sunk into it. When Ayesha didn't respond, he curled a finger around her chin and forced her to look at him. "Do you understand?"