Defect

We can see a boy in the doctor's office, the boy has short black hair and red holding his right hand.

The boy is Garito.

Doctor: Garito, look this is your third incident this year

Garito: And?

Doctor: Your arm didn't fix itself properly before you broke it again. If you are that reckless your arm will never heal

Garito: I can't help it doc. Also in my career, I have to fight even though my arm is healing.

Doctor: If you really want to be the greatest fighter you can't just do things like that. But I may have a solution.

Garito looked at him confused. Then the doctor put a poster on his table.

 Then the doctor put a poster on his table

Garito: What's this?

Doctor: Vandelay Technologies have this project Armstrong to help those who need some robotic enhancements. And since you are a fighter robotic arms would be a bad choice for you. Plus if I recommend this to someone and they will replay I will get a big paycheck from Vandalay. So what do you say? I'll call to Vandelay sign you up, you'll get a Special pass and I'll get some extra money. Not bad of a deal huh?

Garito looked at his broken arm.

Garito: Yeah, It's almost too good to be true.

Then the doctor called Vandelay Technologies about the project Armstrong and Garito did the necessary paperwork.

After a week or so Garito finally made it to Vandelay Island and when he finally arrived at the entrance of the Campus. He prepared his ID and a paper from the doctor. And when he wanted to go to the receptionist robot some guy was playing an invisible guitar in front of him and almost hit him. So Garito decided to let that guy go first.

LU-C1LLE: Next.

The guy didn't hear the robot because he had his earphones on.

LU-C1LLE: Next!