The pink-haired one was a carbon copy of her sister, except for her sister having blue hair, the boob size and her having… red eyes instead of blue. I really don't like this world so far, but that might just be the hunger speaking. If I get some food, I am sure this gnawing feeling will go away.

"Whoever picked that outfit DEFINITIVELY GETS IT!" Subaru suddenly bursted out, making me want to smack him over the head with the blunt side of Chunchunmaru, for being so irritating when I am hungry.

"I am not even going to pretend to know what you are talking about, but the fact that I know it is something stupid is… disappointing," She quickly answered.

"Listen to this miss Emilia, without provocation my dear sister was just violated by that man," The scary one said as she pointed an accusing finger on Subaru.

"Please listen to this miss Emilia, Rem was just held prisoner and shamed by that man," The pretty one said as she pointed an accusing finger in just the same fashion as her sister on Subaru.

"That's enough you two, don't tease him so much," Emilia unfazed by their remarks said as she walked over to Subaru.

"Yes, of course miss Emilia, my sister is very sorry," Rem said first as she lowered her arm.

"Yes, of course miss Emilia, Rem is sorry as well," The pretty one said as she copied her sister.

"Tell me, are you feeling alright today, does anything feel off to you?" She gently questioned Subaru, making him finally stop drooling over himself.

"Huh, nah, just a bit groggy from oversleeping, so you were the one that saved both me and Kazuma, isn't that right Millie?" Oh no, he has given her a nickname.

"Huh, Millie, why would you call me that?" She asked surprised by him giving her a nickname.

"It is just a nickname, no big deal, seriously though, thank you, you saved me, twice that is," He said blushing as he bowed from where he was sitting in his bed, totally forgetting about how I also saved him twice.

"Not at all, honestly I am the one that should be thanking you, you barely even know me, but you still risked your own life in order to protect mine, it is only natural I would heal your wounds after something like that, same goes for you, Kazuma," Fake… EMILIA suddenly said as she directed her attention back at me, but she didn't meet my gaze.

"You know, catching up and saying our thanks is good and all, but I haven't eaten since yesterday, so could I get something to eat, hell I will even make it myself if I can just use the kitchen," I answered, my hunger was clearly getting to me.

"Uhm of course, Rem, Ram, when will breakfast be served?" She hurriedly asked the maids.

"As soon as master Roswaal return miss Emilia," They said simultaneously.

"Does that sound good, or would you still like to use the kitchen to prepare something for yourself Kazuma?" F… Emilia asked me, now a little calmer.

"Nah, I can wait," I answered making her let out a sigh of relief.

"With that out of the way, I think it is time to go out and start a brand new day!" Subaru happily stated as he rose from his bed.

"I can show you around the mansion, while Rem and Ram finishes the preparations for dinner," Emilia quickly offered. The twins then bowed before they quickly left the three of us alone.

"So where is Felt?" I suddenly blurted out, not really knowing why I asked that.

"She is out in the garden with Rom, at least the last time I checked, I could show you the way, if you want?"