you're safe with me

☆ angst
- black braids era tom
TW: SA (before anyone jumps to conclusion. it has nothing to do with tom doing it, i would never write that about him.)

also this is a quite long ass story bye 😭😭 i didnt realize until i finished writing

☆★☆★
it was currently 11 pm. you're at a club just having the time of your life. recently you had a huge fight with your boyfriend tom and you havent spoken to him for a week now, you thought going to this club and partying would make you feel alive again since youve just been having many mental breakdowns lately.

you went to this club with a friend (randy), you've been his friend for a while now and he was actually the one that invited you to come in the first place. you both were actually having a blast, and drank a little bit.

as time passed by, you started to get dizzy and didnt even realize how many shots you took. same thing with randy. with the way hes dancing, hes definitely drunk. you sway left and right, feeling as dizzy as ever as everything starts to get blurry. you can feel yourself being out of place but you have no control of it.

you walked away but before you know it, you bumped into someone and the drink they were holding spilled all over your light purple dress.
????: hey! watch it!
y/n: s-sorry...
not even worrying about yourself getting spilled, but you look around to find the bathroom anyway.
eventually you found the bathroom, closed the door and starts to look at yourself in the mirror.
you didnt even realize how much the drink spilled on your dress, its ruined now.
y/n: fuck! this is my favorite fucking dress!
you grabbed the towel next to the sink and soaked it in water a little bit. you start to scrub off the drink on your dress before someone opens the door slowly.
y/n: OCCUPIED!
you yelled.
randy: its just me
he said laughing then enters the bathroom before shutting the door.
y/n: fuck dude i couldve been taking a piss or something idiot!
he didnt respond.

he was just staring at you, smiling while you're still scrubbing off the stain on your dress.
y/n: stop looking at me like that creep
you said as a joke, yet still no respond from him.
you looked at him in the eyes now.
y/n: god randy are you fucking drunk?
you said with a raspy tone, you were drunk aswell at the time. but you can tell he was more drunk than you were.
randy: you're beautiful.. y/n.
y/n: i know, thanks.
then it was silent.

you were still scrubbing off the stain on your dress, pretty fucking pissed the stain wouldnt come off. he was just watching you the whole time. maybe admiring you.
y/n: UGH FUCK! THIS STUPID ASS STAIN WONT COME THE FUCK OFF
you slammed the towel to the sink, groaning.
randy: how bout i help hm?
he was smirking, but you didnt notice.
you sighed and gave him the towel. he starts to scrub the stain on your dress before he stops, but his hand hasnt left your body. you got confused.
y/n: what?
you said.
he then snapped as he was zoning out, he starts to scrub your dress again until his hand went slightly up to your breast and starts to squeeze it. the sudden touch suprises you, you backed up and slapped his hand as he didnt have your consent to touch you. you didnt want to anyway.
y/n: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING RANDY?
randy: im just... helping.
y/n: you literally touched my boobs?! the stain wasnt even on my chest you fucking moron.

he dropped the towel. confusion grows on your face. he starts walking up to you.
y/n: what the fuck is wrong with you..?
you said as he backed you up, cornering you against the wall.
y/n: randy..?
randy: y/n.. ive liked you for so long.. SO DAMNED LONG. but you cant seem to get enough of that kaulitz boy. but now youre here with me..
y/n: w-what..?

before you could say anything more, he slammed his lips against yours. kissing until it quickly turns into making out. you pushed him back to the sink, super fucking concern as ever.
y/n: youre drunk! youre fucking drunk randy!
he backed up to the door and locked it before he grabs your waist and slammed you to the sink, making you lay on your stomach. he was holding both of your arms, making sure you dont make a move.
y/n: RANDY FUCK OFF
he picked you up a little bit before slamming you back down to the sink. your head was ringing after he did that. your vision got blurry.