All wings in terraria

*Angel wings (Crafted from when you get souls of flight and harpy feathers.
*Bone wings (Crafted from souls of flight and the bone feather which drops from any skeleton in the dungeon)
*Harpy wings (Crafted from a giant harpy feather and souls of flight)
*Icy wings (Crafted from souls of flight and a ice feather dropped from ice golems)
*Fire wings (Crafted from souls of flight and a fire feather dropped from Red Devils in the under world)
*Bat wings (Crafted from souls of flight and a broken bat wing dropped from vampires in a solar eclipse)
*Spooky wings (crafted from souls of flight and and a spooky tweak dropped by mourning woods in the pumpkin moon)
*Fairy wings (Crafted from souls of flight and pixie dust dropped by pixies in the hallowed biome)
*Ghost wings (Crafted from souls of flight and ectoplasm dropped by dungeon spirits in the dungeon)
*Butterfly wings (crafted from souls and of flight and butterfly dust dropped from moths in the underground jungle)
*Dark fairy wings (Crafted from souls of flight and dark fairy dust which drops from pumpking)
*Demon wings (crafted from souls of flight and 10 feather's which drop from Harpy's, and 25 souls of night)
These are all the wings that are ligit wings in Terraria!