Act 7: 𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓?! 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝

Start from the beginning

Y/N cried mentally as Yuki sighed "Y/N Ai can't work so what are you going to do" Y/N grumbled as he stood up "I'm going to go get a job obivously~" Y/N said as Ai pulled him back as he was about to leave out the door.

"We still have to tell Ichigo" Y/N sweat dropped as he imagined an angry dragon at the thought of Ichigo's reaction he nodded as they arrived at strawberry productions and walked into Ichigo's office as he looked at the too. "What do you two need" Ichigo said as he didn't take his eyes off his computer "I need to take a hiatus" Ai said as she scratched the back of her neck?

Those words made Ichigo take his eyes off of his computer as he looked at the two "And why is that" He asked as Ai pointed to her belly "Ai a few pounds isn't enough to-" Y/N cut Ichigo off as he decided to break the ice "Shes pregnant." They both sweared Ichigo eyes nearly popped out of his head "𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓?!"

After a few minutes of explaining Ichigo sighed as he clutched his head "You brats are such a pain" he said as a tick mark grew on his forehead. "Maybe we shouldn't have stopped teasing about using protection" Ai giggled and Y/N just rolled his eyes.

   Nearly 18 weeks later:

They arrived in Hospital in a countryside as to make sure her identity wasn't so easily recognized. They being Yuki Ichigo Ai and Y/N. As a brown-haired doctor came in "Thank you for waiting I'll be your doctor today my name is Gorou Amamiya" Y/N nodded as Gorou sat down. "Let's see so this is your first visit Hoshino San?" Gorou asked "Hai" Ai replied. Gorou looked at her belly.

'Juding from her belly Shes about 20 weeks along now, Thats rather late for an Initial Examination' Gorou looked down at his clipboard 'She's Sixteen.... I see she must be dealing with some things.' He looked at Ai before continuing his inner monologue 'She must be one of those girls who get this far alone without being able to consult anyone.' Gorou looked at Ichigo.

"Are you, her father?" Gorou asked, "Well on paper" Ichigo said Gorou left out a soft noise of confusion as Ichigo continued "She grew up in a children's home and I'm her default guardian." Yuki scoffed "Im more of a guardian if anything" Yuki said as Ai nodded A imaginary arrow hit Ichigo in the hurt "Mama Mama save me from the evil man" Yuki patted Ai's head "Don't worry Mama wont let this evil man get you" Yuki said as another imaginary arrow hit Ichigo in the heart

Gorou sweat dropped as he hummed in response "I see." Gorou looked at Y/N "I'm guessing you're the father" Y/N nodded as Gorou looked at Ai 'Sixteen raised in a children's home. I feel like I heard this story before.' Gorou said in his mind as Ai took her hat off.

Gorou eyes widened as there sat the Idol he supported and practically worshipped. Gorou leaned back in his chair as Ichigo looked at him worriedly "How is it looking Doc Any chance she just has a terrible constipated issue?" Gorou merely deadpanned at Ichigo "In that case, she'd be dead already" Gorou said ceasing any further constipated questions from Ichigo.

Ai looked at Ichigo as he gave him a thumbs up "See I'm looking fine on that front no problems today either!" Ai said cheerfully as Ichigo groaned in defeat. Gorou stood up and opened the door slightly. "First off, you'll need an examination. I need to get everything ready so please wait here."

Gorou stepped out slightly as he began to freak out in his mind 'Woah! Woah! Woah! Man is that really her or could she just be a dead ringer for Ai.' He opened the door slightly as he saw Ai teasing Y/N 'Nah, no way a year's long fan like myself would be mistaken!' he confirmed in his head.