"If that does happen, you'd stop complaining about what they spend on if they win?" Izuku asked.

Garterbelt: Precisely! This should be easier since each of you need to make only a million.

Panty: Alright! I'm pumped up now! Let's make that money!

Izuku was pushed out into the elevator and dragged down to the park where Panty and Stocking were trying to bust on ideas on how to make some quick cash. They eventually got to the park, where everyone was doing their normal thing.

Panty: So Izuku-

Izuku looked towards Panty while eating an ice-cream he got from the fridge after he and the Anarchy Sisters left.

"Yes Panty?" He asked towards her who saw those eyes that held nothing but innocent curiosity that it made her freeze.

"Uh...d-do you have any ideas on how we can make three million?" She asked.

While Izuku was thinking of what he was just asked the other Anarchy Sister was busy staring at her Sister while eating her ice-cream.

"Well we only have seventy two hours to get three million? And I'm not too sure if we come up with any ideas we'll be able to get that amount or better yet half of it." Izuku said while groaning a bit.

Panty: Maybe I could just fuck some rich guy and steal his money afterwards.

She wondered but that idea was cut short after she was being stared at Izuku which made her say it was a joke with Stocking widening her eyes.

'Holy Shit!' she thought.

Brief: B-But that's a crime!

Brief entered Izuku's field of vision when he walked over to them, assuming he heard their conversation.

Izuku: What's up Brief?

Brief: Hey Izuku... Umm, I kinda heard what you three were talking about. I-I have something that may help.

Brief hands out a book to me that says "Job Listings". Panty quickly saw and opportunity and snatched the book from Brief. The sisters skimmed through the pages to see if they can find anything useful. They eventually found some jobs they can probably try.

At first they tried to be waitresses at a rollerblade cafe. But honestly though, it was nice to see Stocking in a cute maid outfit.

Izuku just enjoyed it but as his mind wander with thim thinking that she should serve him as his maid which made him blush, but right now the two sisters were doing this to get quick cash

Izuku just enjoyed it but as his mind wander with thim thinking that she should serve him as his maid which made him blush, but right now the two sisters were doing this to get quick cash... Unfortunately that went up in smoke when Panty....

 Unfortunately that went up in smoke when Panty