𝙛𝙬𝙪, 𝟬𝟭𝟮

Start from the beginning

𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈 𝐖 — ✧ ゚

𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈 𝐖 — ✧ ゚.

ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʀ , 11:02 pm

𝘈𝘚𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘛𝘐'𝘚 𝘌𝘠𝘌𝘚 𝘞𝘌𝘙𝘌 𝘎𝘓𝘜𝘌𝘋 to her window as she sat in complete silence watching the dark scenery, her mind always following back to what happened even if she tried to distract herself. shanti just really wanted to go home, she no longer wanted to be at the party anymore. she wouldn't bring herself to say "he ruined it" because she wanted to think that what he did didn't have an impact on her but it did, it always did.

she wanted to believe that she was different now and that he no longer has the same effect on her but he does. shanti still finds herself at peace with him & still feels like something she needs is missing whenever he's gone. 

the attachment was there like it had never left so the best ashanti could do was just pretend that it wasn't there but she couldn't do that either. everyone around her knows she still loves notti. they saw how she always asked about him when he wasn't there, how she tries to defend him when he's not around, and how her eyes seems to always fall on him whenever she's with her friends.

so when either dd & ddot be seein that then see how much he thinks about her, talking about her, and mostly ask about her, they just act like ashanti's completely over it — knowing she's not. its not like they was doin it to try and distance him from ashanti, cause they both collectively knew that if they tried they would've horribly failed. they was doing it to make ashanti seem even more stronger than she already is. just silently hoping that she wouldn't be stupid and take notti back tooo quick, no matter how sorry he was.

now ashanti sat comfortably with her chin resting on her palm, staying in the same position. she didn't fidget around or nun, she seemed visibly calm. 

silence simply filled out through the car, not seemingly awkward but tense. 

she quietly sighed slowly blinking, feeling herself getting tired, ".. 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘵?" notti's voice ringed throughout her ears as he glanced over her — his main focus on the road.

he tightly held the steering wheel with one hand as he comfortably drove, the heat from the car roamed through the air. notti knew that ashanti hated cold and would always ask him to turn the ac off so since it get colder notti been knew to turn the heat on, she didn't even have to say nun.