"Grab the trash bag too!" you say giggling "hurry up! i wanna see how this gon play out" you say laughing your high ass off.

After prepping for the next half you guys make yall way back "Imma knock just make sure the trash bag is ready so she don't see us!"

BANG BANG BANG

You hear someone rush towards the door fast as hell, you guys prep yourselves as you heard the door unlock then swing open. Aniyah cocks her hand and slams the flour into the face of the unexpecting person and runs while you and iyana slam the trash bag over their head and book it down the hall after her.

"WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKK!!!"

A high pitch scream is heard from where you guys are and then the slaming of the door soon after. You guys laugh and high five each other. "One down five more to go!"

You went back to grab your other camera as you guys had many more other people to do and more reactions to film. And with that you're onto the next victim.

———————————————————————————————

!TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY!

TIME 7:48

———————————————————————————————

As you guys finish pranking the next 4 random people in the complex you guys move onto your floor, Iyana picked a random door and you guys readied yourself for the next events.

It was your turn to knock, so you bang on the door as loud as you can. Hearing footsteps make their way down towards the little hallway that every apartment had you guys run away and hide around the corner.

The person poked their head out "Hello?" "Who's at the door Con" you heard a familiar voice say...

"Ohhhhhh fuck we're fucked n/n" Aniyah whines behind your shoulder "It's Connie nd em door we playin on" "Ohhh shit... well its to late now ain't.." Iyana says despite not knowing who we were talking about.

When the door closes again you guys make your way back "My bad guys if yall ever see this i hope yall know yall hot!" You say towards the camera, in the camera it's noticeable how high off your ass you are and at that made you let out a giggle.

Turning yourself away from the camera and towards the door you ready yourself and bang on the door yet again before booking it around the corner.