Let's try

Tw smut

Michael pov:
    As I was about to reach Noah's house after I had finished my dinner that night I felt slightly nervous knowing that me and him were an official couple but didn't tell anyone. I know we would tell someone eventually but I was still nervous. Finally I reached his house and I nicked on the door and I heard someone tell "COMING!!" I slightly jumped at the sudden noise but I knew it meant no harm. The door slowly opened and Noah rushed me in. We were planning on going to the park so that we could get away from the world and talk for a bit. After about what felt like hours of talking to his parents we finally went out the door and headed for the park. This park had a bathroom and it was also used as a storm shelter so we went in there just to talk and hang out. After a while of talking we stopped and looked in each other's eyes. We moved closer and kissed. We only stopped to breath for a couple seconds not to waste anytime. His soft lips touched mine and I melted into the long kiss. There were two different stalls in the bathroom and we ran into the men's without breaking the kiss for more then 5 seconds. "Michael I really love you " he paused breaking the kiss and locking the door "and I want your permission to do anything, I won't do anything without your permission" I looked at him right in the eyes "Noah you have my permission..." I paused and looked at the ground and he lifted my chin up with 2 fingers and began to kiss me again. He slowly unbuttoned my button up shirt and I started taking off his shirt. The kiss only breaking to lift his shirt over his head. "Bend over " he told me and it shook me for a second then I obeyed and slowly moved. He started taking off my jeans and let them fall to the floor and started to take off his. Then I noticed his length and went on my knees and slowly started to give him a handjob. He let out a small moan and I could tell he liked it and I put my mouth around and started to suck. I could tell he really liked it by the way he grabbed my hair and started to move me even faster making me gag. "Good kitten" he said making me get butterflies at the nickname. Then he climaxed in my mouth and pulled me up knowing wanted to be pleasured as well. He told me to bend over again and obeyed. "Your safe word is blue, ok?" I nodded "words" he said making me nod again and say yes. Then he slowly lined his length up with my entrance and started going slowly making sure he wasn't hurting me "F-faster~" I said making him go faster and my pleasured moans made him go even faster "I-im close ~" I said mid moan. After a few more thrusts I climaxed all over my stomach. Luckily there was a shower in the bathroom stall done asked if I wanted a shower. He was holding my waist the entire time and when he let go I fell he didn't know I would fall so he picked me up bridal style and apologized "I'm sorry I didn't know you would fall. Are you hurt?" I shook my head "I'm fine don't worry love" I smiled "but I'm extremely tired and I can't walk right now ." We sat on the ground as the shower ran and there was body wash and shampoo from the owners of the park. They put it there just in case someone forgets or just doesn't have shampoo and body wash. "I don't trust that stuff" I said laughing slightly.

Noah pov:
    I walked over to the place where our clothes were and I put on my jeans using my t shirt to dry my hair. "Noah I love you" I heard Michaels soft voice say from behind me. I chuckled and turned around walking over to him and leaning down to were he sat and kissed him " I love you too" I said pulling away from the kiss. Michael had a huge smile on his face. "Michael" I said pausing "yes?" He said softly. "When do you think we could tell somebody you know..." I took a long pause "when do you feel like we  could tell people about us" he looked at me and he looked at the ground and back up into my eyes. "I'm not sure" he said in his beautiful soft voice.

TIME SKIP

Michael pov:
As we reached Noah's house it was already dark out and it was so cold. My parents knew I was staying the night. For the past month we have been having sleep overs non stop and nobody has caught on yet. "We are home!" Noah yelled I jumped at the sudden sound but then I was calm knowing it was just Noah. "Food will be ready soon!" His mother yelled from the kitchen. I was hungry I was also freezing and Noah could tell so he took me up to his room and we layed on his bed cuddled up with each other. I smelt his cologne and it was very comforting to me. I slowly drifted to sleep. I felt Noah get up but I didn't wake from my sleep.

Noah's pov:
I got up off the bed going to tell my mother to save some food for Michael when he wakes up. "Michael fell asleep can you please save some food for him when he wakes?" My mother nodded and I sat down on the couch next to my dad. Usually they always fight when I get home but today they seemed calmer.

SMALL TIME SKIP 10 minutes later

"Noah please tell your dad when he gets out of the restroom that dinner is ready" i nodded and walked down the hall to my room which was right next to the bathroom. I looked inside to see small petite Michael still fast asleep. Just then the bathroom door opens and out comes my dad "dad dinner is ready whenever you are!" He nodded and went down the hall and I yell "oh and I have to make sure Michael is comfortable I'll be down in a second as well" I made sure that didn't wake the sleeping boy and walked into the room. I sat on the edge of the bed and look for about 2 seconds before I got up again and went out to eat.

(Sorry this took so long to post I've been busy with things I will ru to post as much as possible and as soon as possible! 🫶)