"Stop Hiding" 😑

Start from the beginning

Coco: "Chlöe.....no matter if she figured it out or not, Beyoncé is focusing on getting to know me. Not spreading news about me and my ex."

Chlöe: "Wowwwww, Court! So now I'm just your ex?! That's how you feel?!"

Coco: "No! You're my friend and I still care about you. But I can't stop talking to someone I really like because you're hiding your truth from your parents. I could see if you were some teenager who would get kicked out of your parents house or something. But you're grown and independent AF! Tell your truth. Stop hiding..."
(Read)

_____________________________________

Bey: "Hey, baby! Sorry to text you so late. Just wanted to say I got an A+ on that paper I wrote for my writing class..😊"

Coco: "Hey, gorgeous! Yayy! I'm super proud of you. I'm surprised you didn't text me earlier."

Bey: "I had a busy day and I knew you would be busy until around this time. I'm actually at my parents house. I came here right after I got out of school. I had to go see my little sister perform in a talent show at her high school. My baby won!!! 😁 We celebrated her victory by taking her to Red Lobster. She wanted me to spend the weekend at home so that's what I'm doing."

Coco: "Awww. So what's her name, how old is she and what did she do for the talent show?"

Bey: "Solange, 15, and she sang a song she wrote called "Cranes In The Sky." Her and some musician friends actually have a band called 'Solo And The Stars'.

Coco: "That's so damn dope!"

Bey: "Yeah. She can't wait to meet you someday. And neither can I...in person that is. 😊"

Coco: "I'm so ready for you to be here with me. Ever been to LA?"

Bey: "I haven't actually. So I'm excited to come there."

Coco: "I'm excited to have you here. What would you like to do for our first date?"

Bey: "Surprise me...😏 And I'll do the same for you when you come here to Houston. 😊"

Coco: "Just so you know I will definitely be taking you lingerie shopping...😁"

Bey: "As you should! 😂 I hope you like my body. I always feel fat...🙄"

Coco: "Send me a pic...😃"

Bey: "I just shared an insecurity I have and you ask for a pic??! 😭"

Coco: "😂 Send ittttt!!"

Bey:

Coco: "You play too damn much!!!!! Full body pic, please and thank you! 🤣"

Bey: "Ok...😂"