Goodbye New Orleans, Hello Baltimore

Jayden: Maryland!? Nobody lives in Maryland, Mama. It's like one of those places no one even lives in like, Idaho, or Oregon!

Hey my name is Jayden King, and this is officially the worst day of my life. My grandma is sending me to Baltimore, Maryland. She has cancer and she won't be living for long. She's trusting me with her childhood best friend; Robert Freeman. She needs me, I mean who will take care of her?

Grandma: I know sweetheart but you need to go. I don't want you ending up in an adoption center or foster care. I want you somewhere safe. Please, I already bought you plane tickets. You're leaving tomorrow.

Jayden: Mama I'm not going! It's final!

Grandma: First of all, watch your tone with me lil girl, I will whoop yo ass. Second, I'm in charge not you. I don't know where you got the idea that you make the decisions. So you finna go upstairs, pack, take your ass to sleep, and be up early for your flight.

Jayden: Yes ma'am *sigh*

I do as I'm told and wait for the morning.

~The next day~

I wake up and get dressed for my flight and chose a casual outfit.

I grabbed my bag and kissed my grandma bye

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I grabbed my bag and kissed my grandma bye.

~Time Skip To After She Landed Because I'm Lazy~

I grab my bag and exit the airport. Nobody coming to pick me up so I had to get an Uber. Broke ass motherfuckas. I tell the driver where I need to go.

When I see the house its pretty big. Wow. What old man need this big ol house for

I take my two bags and knock on the door. An old man answers the door. You can hear the rowdyness from inside.

Grandad: Hello I am Robert Jebediah Freeman, but you can call me Grandad. Come in and make yourself at home. I will take your bags to your room. Later.

I set my bags by the front door. I walk into the living room and I almost faint. I see the two finest boys I've ever seen in my entire life. One has cornrows and the other has a fro.

Grandad: These are my grandsons, Riley and Huey. That's our neighbor, Jazmine, and Riley's friend; Cindy.

They all wave at me except the two boys.

Riley: Grandad, why this hoe here? *points at me*

Oh hell nah.

Jayden: Watch yo mouth karate kid, you don't want nun of this. *upper lip twitching*

Riley: *stands up* Yes I do ma

Ma? This nigga done lost his damn mind. I pull my hair up into a ponytail and take off my sweater. I have a sports bra on. I got a deep scar on my waist (remember that now.)

Jayden: C'mon mf don't get scared now.

I am ready to fight. Where I'm from, don't take disrespect from no one. No matter how fine they is.

Riley: (I don't know who she thinks she is. I mean she doesn't take disrespect from nobody and ready to fight 24/7. I like that. And she fine. Shii time for Young Reezy to make a move.)

I get in my fighting stance. I'm finna kick ass.

Riley comes near me. I throw a punch and he catches it and pins my hands above my hair.

Riley: C'mon mamas, do sumn, I dare you.

I feel my face heat up. This man is too fine to be acting like this.

Huey: Riley, leave that poor girl alone.

Riley: Nah she wanna fight we finna fight. *smirks*

Cindy: (Why is Riley all over her? I mean I see it, she's beautiful, but what about me) Riley cut it out and let her go.

Riley: Whatever you say boo.

Riley let's go if me and I roll my eyes, and pick up my sweater. I take my bags up to my room that Grandad guided me to I set my things down and lay on the bed. Imma just go take a shower.

I get out the shower and lotion, because a bitch can't get caught ashy. I find my blossom pajamas and put them on. I love Powerpuff Girls.

I hear a knock on my door

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I hear a knock on my door.

Jayden: Come in it's open.

I find a pink bonnet and put it over my hair. Then the door opens. I turn my head to see who's at the door.

A/N

Heyyy!!! First chapter I hope you like it. I get my inspo from Mxngo_Bxrry please check out their stories I'm obsessed with their first one. I hope they like it T^T

But anyway cuddlebugs, stay tooned because imma post twice a day ( or at least try ) uhm imma try and make this longer. It's probably going to constantly be edited because there's always room for improvement.

814 words including this and the A/N