Chapter 7

After getting that strange compass thingy, you guys came back at the construction site. Raphe as holding up the compassion in front of the brick wall. Donnie had a deadpan look, "A few years ago I would've called this foolish and impossible." He crossed his arms, "Now I just call it foolish."

Mikey chuckled, "Say what you want, Donnie." He grins, "Raph will pull it off, cause if he doesn't, we'll lose our best friend forever." You let out a sad hum and Leo whispers, "Mikey, don't say that. You know he chokes under pressure." Donnie tilts his head and puts a hand on his hip, "Leo, he's even more self conscious when you talk about it." Mikey then says, "And then you can smell his fear."

However you let out a confused hum as Raph was even more nervous and turns to them, "Stop talking about my fear stink!" You path is large arm to comfort him as Raph softly sighs. He then turns and dramatically points the compass at the wall.

Nothing happens.

You then guide Raph's hands closer to the brick wall. Not knowing the three brothers were jealous as Raph was blushing. However nothing happens and you let go of his hand. You let out a confused hum, then Raph started to punch the brick wall repeatedly as you guys look on, "Come on! Stupid wall!" However when he threw the compass at it. It bounces back to hit him and he falls back. But you caught him and made him stand up.

Mikey caught the compass and chuckled, "How about we let the artist of the crew take a poke at it?" Leo shrugs, "I say we give him a shot. I mean he can't do any worse, respectfully."

"Hey!"

Mikey approaches the wall and holds the compass up to it. Then the pointer started to spin and a sudden glow appeared, which created a matrix. Mikey let's out a cry of triumphantly and quickly draws the M on the wall. Then a opening appears and he gazed down though the glowing tunnel.

Donnie Gasper, "You beautiful fools. It worked!" Raph says to himself, "All I had to do was believe in myself..." Leo asked, "Okay, uh, what do we do now?" They all looked to Raph and Raph suddenly leaps into the tunnel, "Cannonball!" The brothers followed, "Cannonball!" You had dotted eyes, but you followed by jumping in.