Chapter 4

The mirror reflects my body from head to toe, as I pose for a picture to post on my story on instagram. I am wearing a small black leather skirt with a black top that crosses over the breasts.  The white bag matches the white Adidas I just got home a few days ago. I haven't really done anything to my hair other than blow dry it. 

After a few poses back and forth, I find the picture I like the most and post it to my story with the text: From now on, it's going to be nothing but short skirts in LA

I close the app and put the phone in my back while I walk out my bedroom. Harry could knock at the door any minute now. I tried to tell him, that he did not have to "come get me", now that we are neighbors, but he insisted to do. He said something like it is what a gentleman does. 

Not that I could say anything against it, who would turn down a nice gesture?

As I walk towards the livingroom I hear a knock on my door, which makes me turn to the door. I take a look down myself when I stand in front of the door - trying to get a grib at myself before I go out on my first date with Harry. 

After a short moment I open the door I feel my lips widens when our eyes reach each others. He is wearing a simple white shirt with denim shorts. The heat is starting to become heavy in LA, so most people is wearing almost nothing. 

He stands with a buket of tulips in three different shades of pink. How does he know that my favorite color is pink? 

"You look absolutely stunning Anna." He tells me while he leans in to leave a kiss on my cheek. "Thank you." I take the buket he reaches for me to take. "You look pretty good yourself boo." Without realizing until Harry smirks, I realized I just called him 'boo'. 

Well, that is new.

I cough a little by my own words, his only reaction is a little blush on his cheeks. - Yay me! 

"What do you have planned for us?" I ask while I walk to the kitchen, while the door to the apartment is kept open. I look in one of the kitchen cabinets and by the second one I find a blue vase - the color fits the pink tulips perfect. 

"As a fellow brit, I figured you might miss home a bit." I look around and see him standing in front of the kitchen island. I wanted to ask if he could elaborate, but before I got the chance he spoke before me. "That is the only lead I'm gonna give you boo." He mocks me.

I give him the middle finger while I shake my head. I nod my head to the door to sign for us to leave. We both walk out the door, then straight to the elevator. "Oh, thank you for the flowers by the way, I didn't knew that you know my favorite color." I thank him while we wait for the elevator to get to our floor. 

"Are you gonna tell me how you know my favorite color?" I ask while we walk out of the white apartment building. I assume we are talking his car, so I just follow Harry.