"Whether or not they were reliable on the last mission, Endo and Shizuku represent a significant amount of Enigma's power." Edgeshot said. "The rest of you will be assigned accordingly to your fellow classmates. They're leaving for their assignments today at 3 pm by train. You can trail them however you wish so long as you are not spotted. But if you must engage in combat to protect them, your face must be covered."

"And I assume the rules of engagement are only when their lives are in serious danger and are in need of help." Endo said, certain of his assumption.

Edgeshot nodded. "Heroes are in danger constantly and each of these 17 will have a Pro by their sides, but in terms of raw power, many of you outclass the Pros that these students are interning with. If something like a Nomu or a League Villain shows up, you should engage them in battle immediately and attempt capture. Otherwise leave them to their own devices unless absolutely necessary. We want to watch over them to ensure they live to grow into their full potential, we're not here to baby them."

Enigma nodded in unison, aside from Daidoji, who was still annoyed that she was placed on Bakugo's watch.

"Good. Now move out."

*******

"Got eyes on 'em?" Kaito asked, sitting on a bench in the train station, a low brimmed hat covering his face as he looked down at his phone.

"All the 1-A targets are marked," Kazumi reported. "Saturn Six satellites now have a bead on the trackers that the faculty put in their Hero outfits."

"For now, we can just board a different car on their train and get off at our respective stops. Good luck and check in at the assigned intervals." Okami said, hopping onto the same train Izuku was taking, alongside Will.

Kaito stood from his bench, walking nonchalantly to a nearby snack bar where Endo was munching on some sort of protein bar. It wasn't something sold by the shop though, it was in unmarked packaging.

"Are you seriously eating on the job?" Kaito asked with a smile. It wasn't a critique. If anything it was encouragement and maybe a little envy.

"My metabolism is exceptionally fast. I require high calorie intake to remain efficient. Though I can last without food for up to a week. I just have to conserve energy."

"What? How the hell does that work?"

"Understanding my biology is a difficult thing," He responded, chomping down on the rest of the bar and throwing away the aluminum wrapper. "Even more difficult is this question. Why are we being assigned to Todoroki? He is interning under Endeavor, the number 2, and is one of the strongest at the school."

Kaito shrugged. "Well apparently me and you are also two of the strongest."

"The correct structure is 'you and I' by the way."

Kaito rolled his eyes. "Dude, I can barely read and write, don't get on me about that shit."

"Hmm... apologies. However, if that is your level of education, how do you expect to remain at UA? We may be a special case, but we do still require proper grades to remain enrolled."

Kaito chuckled nervously. "I've been studying... but I doubt the results will be good. I don't suppose you want to be my tutor?"

"Hmm... I will consider it. But both Okami and Will are the more logical choices. Their intellect is far inferior to my own, but they know how to be kind and patient. Both are superior when it comes to taking on a student."

"You've never seemed all that impatient to me," Kaito said, taking his seat across from Endo, Todoroki in the next car ahead of them.

"Did you not hear my exchange with Daidoji the other day?"