Part 1 : Jessi

Sam's POV

My girlfriend Jessi told me we had to talk not going to lie I'm scared
15 minutes later
"Hey love" I said to my girlfriend anxiety running threw my veins "Hi" she said back her voice full of fear and sadness " we need to talk sam" the same fear in her voice "ya of course whatever it is I'm here" a thousand thoughts running threw my mind is she going go break up with me?did she cheat on me? Did I do something wrong? Is she ok?  I get snapped out of my thoughts "Sam are you ok I'm sorry I will just tell you later" her voice sounds more worried than scared now but I brush it off as nothing me and Jessi watch movies and just hang out till she turns to me and tells me " I think it's time i tell you" I look at her confused "ya tell me I'm here for you always" I said " so yk that I love you very much sam but idk if I can yk do what I'm about to say" her voice back to that fear filled tone " I'm always here for you Jessi and what ever happens we will get threw it together I promise you" I'm really staring to worried about her " I'm pregnant " before I even get a chance to respond my mom yells from downstairs" KIDS DINNER " I look a Jessi and we both nodded talking with are eyes basically we go down and have dinner after dinner she sits in the drive seat of her car me in the passenger seat silence is all we here I decided to say the first thing" How long " I say trying not to sound anger which I'm not maybe a little" A little over two months " my skin boiled but I tried keeping my cool so I don't yell which was extremely hard I mean come on my kid has in with her for two months and more and she didn't tell me" who knows "I said my voice filled with anger" my parents Amy and you that's it " I can't believe she kept this from me " why" I ask her " why what Sam?" " why didn't you tell me" I say finally looking her in the eyes " I didn't want you to leave me or be mad" " Jessi I'm more mad you didn't tell me you have MY kid in your stomach" " I'm sorry" just as I'm going to answer her the phone rings her phone she picks up I zone out what if my parents kick me out? What if I'm not a good enough dad? What if?I get snapped out of my thoughts again by Jessi telling me" can we talk more tomorrow my parents are pissed I'm sorry" I get out of her car not being able to talk maybe because I have a ball of anxiety in my stomach or maybe being im pissed all i know is I need to tell my parents I knock on the door " come in"I hear my dad say I walk in and sit on the bed my parents giving me there full attention " are you ok?" my mom asks the ball of anxiety growing in my stomach I look them knowing I have to tell them.

I'M SORRY THIS SUCKS BUTT BUT WTV I'M ALSO DYSLEXIA ( I HAD TO LOOK THAT UP BUT ANYWAYS) IN JOY