Simula

(Warning: Some explicit and matured scenes. Read at your own risk.)
-

Simula

"Lian . . . let's find something hot?" Anya softly whispered to my right ear. Her stunning eyes are busy poking around.

Maingay ang paligid, isang bagay na ayaw ko pero wala na akong magagawa dahil nandito na kami.

I've never been among such a crazed crowd before. I don't like wasting time, and just like to keep myself goal-oriented and workaholic.

But at this moment, I think I ought to take pleasure in and let loose a little.

"Okay, sige. I'll go with you," I uttered, staring deeply at her beautiful green eyes.

Tumawa siya kaya mas lalong namula ang kanyang pisngi. "Wow, that's so new. What an achievement to me, negatively affecting you very well!" She smirked.

Napakaganda niya talaga. She's very very beautiful and too gorgeous.

I laughed and bit my lower lip. "Proud ka pa talagang bad influence ka sa'kin, huh?" I asked with a sarcasm tone.

Lumingon siya sa gawi ko at ngumuso. She seems drunk already, and i'm tipsy but I can still handle us both.

"Well . . . sumayaw na lang tayo!"

"No way."

"Psh, baka bigla mong pagsisihan na ngayon mo lang 'to mararanasan!"

"I'm not good at dancing. I wanna try, though . . . kaso baka imbes na maka-attract ay may ma-turn off pa sa'kin." Baka ma-turn off ka pa, hindi pa naman ako marunong sumayaw.

She rose her lips for a grin, then gracefully took my hand.

"Put your worries away, please! Tonight's need to be done!"

Oh. I suppose that's the case.

"I think I have found my target," she muttered, looking intently at the dance floor. "Let's go, bae!"

Natulala ako habang hinihila niya sa parte kung saan maraming tao ang sumasayaw. I gazed at our intertwined hands.

Damn this little things.

It's giving me false hope. This girl always grants me the privilege of being this close to her but I never got the impression that she wanted to level it up. In the first place, she doesn't even acknowledge that or should I say she doesn't have an idea.

Honestly, my real motive for wanting to get burnt tonight is to fucking forget, to just disregard my forbidden feelings, and to just toss away what my heart wants to keep.

I doubt I'll be able to solve my little problem any time soon. It has only gotten worse, because this night made me realized that she really wants something so different from me.

Her environment is different to me. She desired the exact opposite of who I am, and it's not her fault. I just couldn't do anything about that.

"Look, he's hot, right?" She pointed at a tall guy dancing near us.

She sensually swayed her hips to the beat while looking at her target. I'm just nonchalantly standing infront of her.

This is not what I imagined. I'm here to be free from stress, not to get more stress!

Before I could react, she suddenly walked through that guy she's talking about, leaving me amidst of this loud crowd. I want to pull her back but my body felt numb. My heart felt heavy.

I can't hold back someone who doesn't want to be held by me from the first place.

It's been five years since we became friends, but she still doesn't bother to discover the real me. She doesn't even notice that I have some feelings for her. I didn't knew it at first, though. It take me years to finally accept and acknowledge it, and I'm sort of regretting it now.