Chapter 1.5

Izzy's POV-
I just stood there dumbfounded to find the exact same expression on his face. He finally grew some balls and decided to speak to me.
"So uhm-er-i, you're Izzy?"
"Yes, and you're Luke?"
"Yes" wow i guess we were both pretty awkward. My dad could sense the tension, but instead of helping, he and Luke's mom just left. Well thanks dad! I went to my kitchen and grabbed a Gatorade, "hey do you want one?" i asked him.
"Um sure, thanks" he said while watching me. So here is how the whole spring break story went down. I was at my friend's party and i started to dance on Luke. He led me upstairs and i lost my virginity. I didn't know that it was supposed to be a one night stand, so obviously i was devastated when i woke up and cried to my friends until they told me that it was supposed to be a one night stand. Luke still doesn't know that he took my virginity so of course this is really awkward right now. I gave him his Gatorade and jumped on the couch to put in one of my favourites... Anchorman. I have literally loved this movie for longer than i can remember! Out of no where it's being shut off, by Luke?
"What the hell was that for?" i asked clearly irritated.
"We have to talk about what happened." he said in like a 'duh' tone.
"Actually you want to talk about it, we don't have to." i said with a sassy voice.
He then ended up tackling me for the remote and just my luck, i ended up on top of him.
"Well this seems familiar " he said and i instantly hit him.
"Ow what the fuck was that for?" he exclaimed.
"For being such an asshole you imbecile." i said and then hopped off of him to walk out of the house. I had to get away from there!

So this is my first fanfic! My actual name is Izzy and how i described her in the story is exactly how i look:) Everything about this girl is literally how i act so you really need to read the story in order to know about me. Lmfao im awkward, sorry im not sorry! Anyways if you wanna follow me on tumblr its @nxtgeneration78
And yea so stay awkwardly imperfect:)