Varun spotted her outside the restaurant, dressed in a flowery calf length, her long thick hair half pinned on the back. Her nervous eyes focused on the floor, her simplicity made him wan to protect her from all. He wanted to hold her in his arms and take her away from the world. He walked to her. ''Hi!''

Riya smiled, ''Hi!'' Varun extended his hand and she placed hers into his nervously. He walked her to his bike and handed her a helmet. ''Where are we going?''

''Trust me.'' She nodded and sat behind him. He drove her around soaking in each others company. In the evening, he took her to the sunset point. The sun was about to set and mist had started filling he sky. ''This is beautiful.'' Riya said staring at the setting sun , her hands on the railing. Varun stepped closer , he placed his arms around her next to hers on the railing. ''You are the most beautiful one Riya. '' she blushed lowering her eyes and he placed a deep kiss on her cheek. Riya could feel her hear burst , using all the energy his her body she turned around and stood facing him. They watched each other for moments before his head dipped and their lips met mid way, their hands still on the railing. Varun felt her unconditional emotions seeping into his body. They broke the kiss and she caressed his cheek. ''I love you and I trust you.''

Varun hugged her tight, now one ever trusted or believed in him and she did. He kissed her again but this ones wasn't soft or innocent, it was desperate and demanding. he wanted to believe that he as well had one person who was just his. They stayed there for few more mins before driving back to the campus. He was happy, he was in love . They continued meeting each other in hiding , unaware that their lives were about to take a wrong turn.

The final term exams were around the corner and all students had been busy. Riya made sure she did her best but also gave the full attention to Varun. He had some bad days when his family would disregard his achievements and he would just sink into depression. But she somehow would pull him up. She would reaffirm her belief in him and he would push himself harder to be better for her. But all was about to change.

***

Riya made her way towards her class, her eyes on the books in her hand. She felt eyes on her and looked around. The students around were staring at her whispering among themselves. She suddenly felt nervous, her feet picked up the pace but eyes and whispers kept following her. Riya ran back to her room scared about worse when Nirali rushed in, ''I told you not to trust that guy.''

''What happened?''

''You don't know?'' Nirali asked. She huffed. ''Riya, there is a picture of you two on he main bulletin board ki.....with a rumour that you are pregnant.'' Riya started trembling like a leaf . ''But its not true''

''Riya, they will call your family , his has already arrive.'' And Riya fainted. She couldn't recall anything after that but when she was back in her senses. She was standing in Dean's office. Her eyes on a the picture of them sharing a passionate kiss. His face wasn't visible but hers was clear. 

''what's the proof that this is my son?'' Vijay Devan asked. The Dean huffed, everyone knows hey are together. 

The shrewd businessman laughed. ''Rumors!'' He gave one disapproving look to Riya. ''My son has a taste. He wouldn't spit on her.'' Riya felt humiliated but more than that she felt burning gaze of her father . If looks could kill, she would have burned to ashes. 

''You are talking about my daughter as if I am invisible.'' Her father retaliated and Riya stumbled all scared. The Dean started a Varun's father disgusted with his unemotional approach towards a girl. ''Riya, the rumours true.''