"Why he is mad at my taetae?" She asked running her fingers in his silky locks.

He looked up at her with tear filled eyes he then told her everything happened in that party.

"Hmm so thats why you didn't went to play with your little friends they were asking about you?."

He shooked his head.

"I am a big boy now I will not play with little kids anymore." He pouted

"Aigo my cute baby, why?"

"I want to show kookie that I am not a baby whom he can scold anytime look I dressed like a big man today." He replied being proud on himself.

All the time Mrs Jeon was listening to his cute complaints about his kookie with a bright smile.

"Mama will you help taetae to bake a cake for kookie?" He asked with puppy eyes.

"Is it a question ofcourse I will."

"Yayyy." He hugged her tightly
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook walked into his chamber the guards hung their heads low greeting him, he just cameback from his duties all tired.

He didn't wanted to go into his room and to face taehyung which but he went into his room because he promised taegukk to spent time with him.

He frowned not finding taegukk in the room A sudden voice made him turn backward where he found his husband standing with hands binded behind and guilt was visible on his face. But he didn't noticed this because of something else which was distracting him from thinking straight.

"I can do this." Taehyung thought remembering Mrs Jeon's words.

Jungkook's eyes were scanning taehyung from head to toe which made taehyung more nervous.

Still he walked up to him with tiny steps lowering his gaze.

He wanted to say something but he felt like his words got struck in his throat when he stood closer to him. jungkook was his weakness, tears automatically welled up in his eyes for this moment he prepared a whole speech but he got overwhelmed with emotions that he couldn't say anything and hugged jungkook tightly.

"I-i am s-sorry k-kookie please forgive your taetae." He was crying loudly hiding his face in his chest, not knowing his kookie was also crying.

His cries got more louder when he felt jungkook hugging him back.

"I-im sorry I will not d-do this again I will behave like a good boy I---."

"Shh don't cry my love I am also sorry."

Taehyung backed away from the hug sniffling looking so adorable.

Jungkook kissed his whole face mumbling sweet things to him.

"You are so bad you left me crying alone and didn't talked to me not even spare a single glance at me in these 2 days."

Jungkook chuckled kissing his teary eyes.

"I'm Sorry." He whispered kissing his both hands.

Taehyung pouted.

"Ok I will forgive you because my tata heart is so big." He giggled.

Jungkook smiled at his cuteness.

"Yaaa kookie look I dress this pretty for you and you didn't give me any compliment." He pouted angrily.

Jungkook smirked pulling him closer from his waist.

"And why you dress this pretty for me?" He asked huskily.

Taetae gulped

"Y-you were m-mad at me n-na t-thats why........*jungkook raises his brows*......"Ahh leave it tell me Am I not looking sexy?" He asked posing like a model.

Jungkook shooked his head at his dramatic wife.

"Tell me na?" He whinned

"Yes you look sexy."

"Really---."

"But you look more sexy without clothes."

"Koookieeee." His cheeks burnt

Jungkook laughed hugging him.
"My Drama Queen...My Cutie pie...My Life."

Their bodies were squeezed together because of his tight hug.

"Kookie leave me I can't breath."

"Nahh I wanna eat taetae pie today."

Taehyung giggled.

Jungkook pulled away smashing their lips together and lifted him up wrappring his legs around his torso.

After making out for 10 mins jungkook pulled away and pecked his lips mutiple times who was breathing heavily.

"Your intensions didn't seems good to me." He cutely glares at him and jumped down from his embrace.

"Yaa come here I wanna hold you." Jungkook whinned.

"Kookie wait I am coming."

Jungkook frowned seeing taehyung coming while holding something in his hands.

"Tada." He took off the lid revealing the vanilla cake he baked for his kookie.

Jungkook's eyes grew wider in shock.

"You made this?"

Taetae nodded

"Yesh mama guided me and I make it, don't you like it kookie?" He asked pouting.

Jungkook put the cake on the table then kissed his both hands with a wide bunny smile on his face.

"Thankyou so much."

"Mention not." He winked pecking his lips.

"Finally I get to eat something from your hands in this life." He teased.

"Huh? Nevermind I will not gonna fight with you again." Taehyung replied in calm tone.

"And why so?" He backhugged him resting his chin on his shoulder.

"Because from now I will act like a noble wife."

Jungkook bite his lips to supress his laugh.

"Do you know the meanings of noble wife?"

"I do...it means I will obey your every order and will not argue with you."

Jungkook pocked his cheeks his face expression changed into smug ones.

"Correct now show me an example." He asked huskily.

"Tell me what should I do taetae will do it."

"Think once more." His voice got more hoarse.

"Y-yes I will do it whatever you want."

"Then lets do it." He whispered near his ears his hands caressing his waist.

"W-what?"

To be continue...

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

😥
Thanks for waiting...