~5~

we walked back in the studio, the guys waiting for us already. "you okay?" bill asked tom as he passed him. he just nodded and we packed our things to go back to their house. "can you hang out with us?" bill asked me as he turned around in the car.

georg was driving, bill on the passenger seat and me between tom and gustav. "yeah i'm free actually." i said as i smiled. he smiled excitedly and turned back around. we arrived shortly after and hopped out of the car. my phone rang as we reached the door, bill unlocking them.

he turned to look at me and i put on a 'sorry' face as i turned around and took a call. they walked in and i went back to the car to have some peace. "hello?" i answered.

"hi y/n?" a woman asked. i immediately recognised her voice, it was my manager. "oh britney hi." i said as i smiled in the sentence.

"okay so i was thinking.." she said as she stopped. i took a deep breath and listened to her. "you'll be going on a tour soon so you need new songs." she breathed out. my eyes widened in shock. tour?

"wha-what?" i asked out of breath. "britney i don't want to go right now." i said quietly to not get her mad. she breathed out as she knew that, that would be my answer. "y/n you don't really have a choice."

"please britney can you move the tour to next month or something. i'm finally happy i don't want to leave now." i said as i began bitting my nails. i really didn't want to go. i had everything here: ana, michael, the band...

she sighed loudly as she answered. "i'll try something okay?" and with that she hung up. i looked at my phone in disbelief. i really didn't want to go now but if i don't then my career will be over.

i sighed as i began walking towards the door. i almost opened it when i saw someone calling my name. i turned to my left and saw ana runing towards me, all dressed up. i turned to her fully, smiling as she ran in my arms.

"ana." i said into her neck happily. "yyyy/nnnn." she braged out in mine as we hugged. "what's up?" i asked as i let go of the hug. "tom said that yall are hanging out and he invited me too soo.." she said happily as i opened the door.

we walked in and she ran to tom and jumped on him. i smiled at them and bill walked towards me with a glass of vodka. "oh really?" i said as i looked at the cup and rasied my eyebrows at bill.

"let's do it properly." he said as he smiled and gulped the whole glass of vodka. i looked him surprised that he didn't even make a face then i gulped my own.

i stuck my tounge out as it burned down my throat. "ew bill what is this?" i asked disgusted. "it's a mix of tequila and vodka." he said calmly.

"you can't mix that you idiot." i said as i hit his arm. "i just did." he said as he smirked wide. i rolled my eyes playfully and we walked to the couch where gustav and georg were.

"hi guys." i said as i flopped down next to gustav. "hi y/n." he said excitedly as i kissed his cheek. tom and ana sat down next to us and bill found his way between me and gustav.

we were in the middle of the film and my legs were on bills lap, my head resting on toms shoulder since he was sitting next to me. ana was laying on his lap and he was stroking her hair.

i noticed that he took glances of me when he could but i didn't think much of it. he was probably drunk since we already emptied 2 bottles of vodka, 1 of tequila and 2 bottles of whiskey.

the film ended shortly after and me and ana decided to sleep over. "let's go to sleep now." bill said when anas phone rang. i looked at it curiously and she turned her phone to me, it saying 'mom'.

i knew what's wrong by the second i saw it and i frowned at her as she got up and answered. "who is it?" tom slurred out and looked my way. "her mom." i said as i took another shot of vodka.