"I'll get home first. I'll come to fetch Areum a bit late tomorrow because I have some documents to be settle down. Please inform Areum's teacher about that.." Bomin says. He goes out of Jibeom's house and returns to his home.

Kim Jibeom is a single father who raises his daughter alone. His wife, Choi Joo Ah, died in a car crash they had 3 years ago. Bomin is the younger brother of Joo Ah. More to say, Jibeom's brother-in-law.

* * *

3 years ago,

"Can you just... shut up? I need to focus on my driving.." Jibeom said in fury.

"Fine! Why is it hard for you to just live together? Is your work more important than me?" Joo Ah said.

"I did this for us. For you, for our baby.." Jibeom said. Jibeom had just started his programmer career. At the age of 24, he graduated his computer programming degree and he got his first job at a company. At the same time, he got married to the love of his life; of course, he was struggling with his living, especially with financial issues.

Joo Ah was a baker. She ran a bakery with her mother. Ever since she got married to Jibeom, she hadn't lived far yet. Jibeom and Joo Ah lived separately due to their careers. Jibeom worked in Daejeon, while Joo Ah worked in Seoul. They'd only meet one or two times a month, so of course Joo Ah felt alone all the time.

There were several times Joo Ah persuaded Jibeom to change his workplace to Seoul so they could live together but Jibeom refused because he said he was still new to his workplace. Therefore, Joo Ah was willingly to sacrifice her career just to live with Jibeom in Daejeon. Still, Jibeom refused because he didn't want Joo Ah to forget her dream just because of him. That thing had always led them to arguments because all Joo Ah wanted was to be together, while Jibeom was struggling financially without telling her, that made Jibeom actually couldn't afford to live together with his wife. He just didn't want to admit, and he didn't want Joo Ah to know about his struggles.

A few months ago, he got to know that Joo Ah was pregnant with their first baby. Jibeom was so happy to know about the pregnancy but at the same time, he was worried. Was he really afforded his child? Could he give his child and his wife a good life?
Jibeom was a hardworking man. Another reason he wanted to live alone was because he did extra works to support his finances. He didn't want Joo Ah to know about it. But he was wrong because sooner Joo Ah knew it when she stayed in Jibeom's house in Daejeon. Joo Ah found all evidences that had been disturbing her mind. Her instinct was right when she felt that Jibeom was not living well in Daejeon, but she just pretended like she didn't know it so Jibeom wouldn't feel awkward. At the same time, Joo Ah did some saving to help Jibeom financially but she didn't tell Jibeom yet. She wanted to tell it when the right time came. Only her family knew it, but she asked her family to keep it secretly from Jibeom.

"You'd think about us if you really love us. Don't say that you love us. You don't even try to live with us.." Joo Ah said.

"Joo Ah, I tried. But it's not the right time.." Jibeom said.

"You lied! You don't even try! All you can think is your work! You never have time for me! For us!" Joo Ah said.

"I have my own reasons, Joo Ah.. please.. don't be like this.." Jibeom tried his very hard not get mad but Joo Ah seemed refusing to understand that.

"What's the point of getting married if we still can't live together then?" Joo Ah provoked Jibeom.

"So now are you regretting that you married me?" Jibeom looked at Joo Ah. He started to lose his patience.

"No I don't. But I regret that I failed to change you. I regret that I am not good enough to change you to be a better man.." Joo Ah said. Jibeom began to lose focus on his driving. He looked at Joo Ah, at the same time, he tried to control his anger.