Where am I? I was in a forest, the trees blocking the dark sky. Nighttime. The grass is tall, flowers growing, weeds everywhere.
I sit up, looking around. I looked at my surroundings, the grass was so green it looked straight out of a cartoon.
I couldn't smell anything, but I didn't need to. I stand up, brushing dirt off of me. I continued to look around, when I saw that some of the grass had been stained red. A dark red, like blood. I look at where the bloodied grass leads, it leads right behind me. Should I follow it? Yeah, why not.
I followed the trail, it seemed as if it never ended. Along with the enormous trail of blood, the grass had been stomped down in some areas too, looking like footprints.
Where am I? The trail stops, at the brink of it all, a giant pool of blood with a body in the center. A dead body. A corpse.
My corpse. Me, laying on the ground, eyes open, covered in blood, a bandage in the same spot I have, along with other bandages. Cuts, burns, scrapes, holes, gashes, some were an inch deep, others were barely noticeable.
Was this.... Me in the future?
No, it- it can't be! It's winter, there's snow, everywhere! What if..... This is far into the future, spring, maybe even summer! Would the league still have me?
I hear sirens, I see the flashing lights of ambulances and police cars, I feel a hand on my shoulder.
I turn around. It's just E.
"I haven't seen you in like three months, where were you?"
"You're dead, you die"
"What?"
"Look, you die"
"I'm confused, what's happening?"
"You die"
"What happened?"
"You. Die"
"I-"
"YOU DIE"
"I know!"
"AND ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!"
"What?"
"HE KILLS YOU BECAUSE YOU TRY TO ESCAPE! YOU CAN'T ESCAPE, YOU'LL DIE!"
"He? Cayden?"
"YOU NEED TO LEAVE"
"But I don't know where I am?"
"Wake up"
"Oh this is a dream"
"Wake up"
"Okay"
This is a dream, I can control anything!
"No time to waste, you need to leave"
——-------——————————————
I woke up, taking a wheezing gasp of air.
"What the hell happened?!" I ask.
"You passed out, then stopped breathing!"
"And you suddenly care?"
Cayden backs up, crossing his arms.
"Admit it, you can't be a villain. They don't care about the people they hold captive"
"Are you in- What- Are you in pain?" He asks.
"No, why?"
"Because I may or may not have stabbed you in the pelvis"
"What? Why the hell- why would you do that"
"Because I forgot that you can't die"
"You forgot? Ha, you're becoming like me"
"Don't even"
"I can't believe we ever became friends"
"Me either"
"I'm gonna go talk to Maya"
"Maya?"
"Yeah, Maya"
"Maya isn't here. She isn't in this world"
"I- she was just there before I passed out"
"No, youre hallucinating. Isn't that just adorable"
"I think I have a collapsed lung"
"Okay"
I stand up, still not feeling the stab wound. I make it up the stairs, and into the room before collapsing.
"I'm still here" Shigaraki says.
"I can't breathe well"
"That's not my problem"
He walks towards me, reaching his hand out.
"Don't touch me"
"It's pathetic, how much you refuse help"
"Because I don't need your help, you've done enough to me already. People don't change that easily"
"Cayden did, and nobody expected that, did they?"
"no, and I didn't either but it still happened. it's not impossible for people to change, its just different for you because you're an asshole to everyone. you killed your entire family"
"and you can't die"
I reach out my hand, he grabs it and lifts me up.
"I guess it's good that you can't kill me with the... Disintegrate?"
"When I first heard about you from the traitor, I knew you were one of a kind. It's like you're different from everyone else"
"No duh, I have a crazy ass quirk"
(I am lazy af and using a tablet instead of my phone. I cannot do everything I can on my phone because the tablet is HUGE like I think it's five phones in width and diameter) TIME SKIP 💩

Dabi walks in, holding an envelope. He shuts the door behind him and sets the envelope down. I wonder what's in it.
"Listen. Aria. You need to get the fuck out of here" Dabi says. "Cayden is going to figure out a way to kill everyone here"
"Alright, so what do you want me to do? Kill him? Uhhhhhh kill- Escape?"
"yeah, that's perfect so i don't have to do very much"
"Escape him? I cannot believe you would mention that"
"And you're on the brink of dying. You need to go to aizawa and have him take care of your problems "
"I don't plan on going back there"
"Why not?"
"I can't have Aizawa deal with my ass for the third time in a few months, it's not fair for him"
"And he adopted you, that's because he cares. I mean, my dad never cared but he's an ass and Shigaraki fanboys over him" Dabi explains. "There's 2000 yen in that envelope, to use a pay phone or buy something"
"Thank you, Dabi"
He throws the envelope at me, I catch it.
"Be safe"
One word is etched in my mind.
Run.