12

After all, Wang Yu is used to being so superior, and he has an illusion in his heart, always feeling that he is superior.

Wang Kaiwen quickly explained: “Don’t worry, Mr. Wang, I’ll let the security guard drive him out. I promise that this kind of thing will never happen again in the future.”

“Yeah.”

Wang Yu nodded in satisfaction. Then he said, “Okay, take me to withdraw money quickly. First mention half a million in cash. Don’t worry, after a few days the project fund is paid over 1 million, it will be deposited in your bank. It will not affect your performance.”

These banks Staff, how much money do you have every month for the task of depositing money, which is linked to the bonus. Hearing Mr. Wang say this, Wang Kaiwen is naturally happy, and hastily twisted his butt to handle the business for Wang Yu, and did not forget before leaving. He ridiculed lisa: “How about it, do you see the gap? People just take half a million. How about you? Fifty or one hundred?” “Haha~” Many people also agreed and smiled.

At this moment, Wang Yu also raised his chin, bathing the enviable gaze of the people around him, and his sense of superiority was even more exponential.

“Mr. Xiaoye, don’t take it to your heart. The rich and powerful have the way to live, and we the poor also have the way of the poor. How much do you want to withdraw, I will take you to get it? Don’t worry, one hundred and two hundred banks will also get you. “Li Tanya didn’t laugh at Lisa like other people did, but still asked patiently.

Lisa was expressionless and asked faintly: “How much money does your bank have now?” Li Tanya was stunned at the time, not knowing that Lisa suddenly asked this.

Maybe it’s curious, right?

Li Tanya did not hide: “Sir, generally small banks have hundreds of thousands of cash a day, and larger banks have millions. But our Hongqi Bank is a high-end bank with about 20 million cash in stock every day.”

Well, what?” Li Tanya thought she had heard it wrong, and asked again.

“I said, I have taken all the cash in your bank, all!” While speaking, Lisa snapped a bank card while still at the front desk.

The card was pitch black, and the gold silk patterns around it reflected dazzling luster.

At the moment it appeared, everyone just felt a noble and mysterious aura rushing toward their faces.

“This…

this is?

“Black body gold thread?”

“Could it be that Hongqi Bank has a top credit black gold card?”

“In the bank, a well-informed old clerk screamed out. What? Top credit? Black gold card? For a while, there was silence in the bank, and the air almost stagnated. “This…this. .how can that be?

“A poor man, he will have a black gold card?”

“Wang Yu was also stunned, shocked in his heart. After dealing with Red Flag Bank for many years, Wang Yu naturally knew what this black gold card represented. As far as he knew, there were only two people in Thailand who had red flag black cards. One of them was Li Ka-shing, the former richest man on Hong Kong Island. This is not only a symbol of wealth, but also a certification of power and status. He Wang Yu is not qualified to apply. How could he be a poor boy? “A fake, it must be a fake!”

“Haha~” “I think you, a hillbilly, are crazy for money, dare to forge my bank’s black gold card?”

“Wang Kaiwen naturally didn’t believe that lisa would have a black gold card as a symbol of status and status, and almost instantly she believed that this was a forgery of lisa. Wang Yu was relieved at this time, and obviously he thought so too. It is estimated that this poor man became angry because of the previous humiliation, so he just pretended to be forced by a fake card.