EPILOGUE

5 years later...

"I'm much more better than before. I've cut off toxic people who only destroy my peace of mind. "I put the flower next to her grave." Including my step-father. I haven't seen or talked to him in years. I have no more news about him."

After the incident, I tried to get up. The first thing I did was divorce James.

It only took a few days for James to be caught. He was the one who was caught on the dash cam where he tortured Tiffany like a demon in the parking lot.

When I saw that video, I almost rushed at police station just to hurt him. Napaka walang hiya niya. How was he able to do those things? Does he have no conscience?

Nakakasuka siya.

Zoe continued the case Tiffany started. And maybe because of their cooperation and power, James was sentenced to a long imprisonmen. James' family couldn't do anything because their family's reputation was already ruined.

Mabilis na kumalat sa media ang ginawa ng anak nila.

Their businesses went bankrupt because of what happened.Sa tagal nilang pinaghirapan buohin ang pangalan nila sa industry ay ganoon lang din kabilis nawala at nawasak.

After that issue, wala na akong naging balita sa kanila. But I know, mahigpit na binabantayan nina Zoe si James para hindi siya makatakas.

I also seek help from professional psychologists dahil nagkaroon ng malaking epekto sa akin ang nangyari.

I remember how I went crazy because of what happened. I almost died when I lost her...

I lost Tiffany.

I always blamed myself for what happened to the point I tried to kill myself many times...I was haunted by guilt.

Dahil kasalanan ko lahat ng nangyari. Ako lang ang dapat sisihin.

I closed my eyes while remembering everything that happened at that time.

When I got home to her unit, I was immediately surprised because I didn't see her. There was no trace of her. There was also no food on the table as she said she would cook for me.

I started to feel nervous. She said, she will wait for me pero bakit wala pa siya? I called her number several times but she didn't answer. No matter what I texted, I didn't get a reply from her.

Until Zoe suddenly called me. Ramdam ko ang panginginig ng boses niya and how her voice broke.

"Tiffany was r-rushed to the hospital, h-her.. her body was full of s-stab—" 

I didn't hear what she said next because I already dropped my phone on the floor. My lips parted in shock. My breathe was getting heavier. I can not move. I was just staring blankly at the floor.

Hindi pa rin makapaniwala sa nangyari.

Until I didn't realized I was already running as my tears continue to fall. Kaagad akong pumunta sa hospital na tinext ni Zoe.

Hindi ako mapakali, sobrang nag-aalala sa kalagayan ni Tiffany.

My mind was also full of questions. Anong nangyari? Kausap ko palang siya kanina.... Who mercilessly did this to Tiffany?

Until I went to the hospital and saw Zoe who could see the anger in her swollen eyes. Tiffany's friends were here too—

My lips parted when someone suddenly slapped my face. Natigilan ako. Shock because of what happened.

I held my cheek as I looked at this person na mahahalata ang galit sa kalmado niyang mukha. Lumapit din sa amin ang Iba pang kaibigan ni Tiffany para umawat.