As soon as Izuku did this face, the robber had a confused look but was angered that Izuku wasn't taking any of this seriously. He wanted to shoot him so badly.

But he can't.

For some reason, his body wasn't responding while he was watching Izuku's face.

Izuku wasn't even sure if the face he was making was ever gonna do anything but it seems it was working but it did gave it's effect to be a distraction and this was where Stocking made an impact.

(WHAM!)

She completely knocksd the dude out with the handle of her sword. He fell to the ground with a big thud, and everyone was just staring at the both of them while Izuku went back to his normal innocent face.

Izuku: I can't believe that fucking worked.

Stocking: I honestly couldn't believe it too...but please don't do that again, I rather you keep your adorable face.

She said to Izuku who only blushed while smiling at her with Stocking smiling back at him.

The parlor erupted with cheers from the customers and the cashier.

Cashier: Y-You two saved my little ol' ice cream parlor! How can I ever repay you?

Izuku: Well... I can think of ONE reward that may suffice.

Izuku whispered over to the cashier's ear and smiled at Stocking. He nodded his head while he looked at the duo.

Cashier: Ahem... At this point forward, I declare that both of you could get as much ice cream as you want for free!

Stocking's eyes sparkled with many small shining stars when she heard this, but then she look over to Izuku with a giant smirk on his face.

Stocking: Did you-

Izuku: Yep. Just for you, Stocking.

A giant smile grew on her face, and she immediately enveloped the boy into a hug, which caught him off guard. But feeling the warmth of her body onto his made his heart fill with joy as well. Her heartbeat was beating rapidly as she held him very tightly. She finally let him go as she orders another few tubs of ice cream.

Afterwards, they just headed back to the church while holding massive amounts of the sweet treat. Garterbelt, at first, freaked the fuck out at how much it costed to get this much, but Izuku told him that they got it for free.

He just sighed and went up to his room. Stocking thanked Izuku a million times over to the ice cream, but Izuku just smiled and said that it wasn't a big deal.

Which resulted in him getting kiss fully on the lips that surprised him but he enjoyed the sweet taste that came from her lips, they separated for a few seconds with both of them blushing up a storm as the two of them set the ice creams in the freezer with Stocking grabbing Izuku's arm and pulling him towards where her room was.

⚠️ Warning!⚠️
🍋 Lemon Starts Here!🍋
Read at your own Risk!
I repeat Read at your own Risk!

As soon as the two got there Stocking pulled Izuku with enough strength and push him down on her bed.

"Well this took a turn" Izuku said as Stocking crawled towards him and then sat on his lap straddling his waist while staring into his eyes.

"Aren't you liking it either way?" She asked with Izuku getting closer to her with their lips just a mere apart with a smile on his face.

And then he locked his lips with hers enjoying that sweet taste that always lingers from her lips with enjoying his lips and moaning in complete bliss