Moirails?

Your P.O.V.

Kurloz had finaly desided that you were well enough to get up and wander around his hive but of course wouldnt let you wander very far. THe hive was built like a giant castle and you knew that Kurloz lived here with the rest of his family who you now knew as, The Grand Highblood and Gamzee.

Several servants lived here as well and a few dozzen blue blooded guards. You were wandering the garden at the moment.

The various flowers all smelled wonderful, and came in a rainbow of colours. You sighed sitting down on a bench and closing your eyes.

The light was warm on your skin. You smiled as you relaxed further, not noticing the silent troll as he walked up behind you looking your you.

He smiled at you and came around the bench to sit next to you his blank white eyes locked on you.

You jumped when a hand found your shoulder, wincing from the unexpected pain as your still healing muscles tensed.

Kurloz frowned signing, "ARE YOU OK?"

You nodded. When had he gotten here? "I'm fine Kurloz. You just scared me."

His frown grew tugging at his stitches. He sighed turning away from you suddenly signing, "IM SO MOTHER FUCKING SORRY (y/n)."

"Don't be sorry Kurloz!" You threw your arms around him in a hug which he hesitantly returned. "You saved my life Kurloz. I can't thank you enough for that, so scarring me shouldn't be a problem!"

He smiled, and drew away from you. He held up his hands in a diamond shape.

You smiled, Kurloz wanted to be your Moirail! Your heart leapt with joy. "Of course Kurloz, I would love to be your Moirail!"

You pulled him into another hug this one tighter than before.

Kurloz's P.O.V.

By the mirthful messiahs she wanted to be my Moirail! I smiled at her the pure joy almost overflowing from my heart.

I gently wrapped my arms around (y/n). By the messiahs her hug was almost crushing me. I didn't bother to disturb her again though. She was to wonderful to even think of disturbing.

I sighed softly sitting there with (y/n) wrapped around me, watching the moon softly glowing in the sky.

It was peaceful. Even the breeze gently carrying the sent of fresh flowers seemed to soothe my uneasy mind.

What was (y/n) thinking? I refused to use my chuckle voodoos on her. It seemed wrong to invade her mind without her permission.

I sighed, and inhaled the sweet sent of (y/n)'s hair. It smelled faintly of (fave flower) and honey.

"Nnn."

I rubbed (y/n)'s back gently. She had fallen asleep. My smile grew to the point that it pulled painfully at my stitches.

I had grown used to the stitches now. But I could never get enough of (y/n), even now as she lay curled in my lap sleeping, I wished for more. I wanted more than a Moirail ship, I wanted to be Matesprits.

I frowned slightly at my wayward thoughts. No I don't need any mother fucking more. I was happy, right here right now.

I glanced up at the sound of Gamzee's voice. What could he mother fucking want now? He was ruining my time with (y/n).

I sighed softly as (y/n) curled tighter into my chest nestling her head on my shoulder.

Just then Gamzee found his way down the path towards us. His face lit up with a huge smile as he saw (y/n) nestled against my chest.

"Hey what's up with our mother fuckin' sis?"

I scowled at him. By the messiahs why was he so annoying?

He looked closer at (y/n) who groaned slightly hugging me tighter. I wound an arm around her holding her close. He laughed as the realization sunk in.

"You finally mother fucking Moirails?" He laughed, "Well it's about time Kurbro!"

(y/n) stirred and I gently pet her hair ignoring my invertebrother. He pouted somewhat but I stood up turning my back to him.

"Kurloz?"

I looked down at the sleepy eyed owner of that sweet soothing voice.

"Why is Gamzee here Kurloz? Did I fall asleep?"

I nodded to her. Her (e/c) eyes darkened.

"Sorry Kurloz, I never meant to fall asleep." I smiled as a hint of (b/c) blush coloured her cheeks.

She nuzzled against my chest trying to hide her face and I chuckled. She had no idea what she made me feel.

I began walking back towards the hive. Trying to ignore Gamzee as he followed not far behind.

What was wrong with him? Were we out of Faygo or soper pie again?

I sighed, it would be fairly bad if we had run out of soper pie. I would be risking (y/n)'s life.

I protectively curled my arm around (y/n)'s shoulders. I wouldn't let anything hurt (y/n). I would rather die than let her get hurt.

I frowned, that was the same way I felt for Meulin. I couldn't be (y/n)'s Matesprit. It wasn't right, I had Meulin didn't I?

I sighed as (y/n) tightened her grip around my neck.

No I didn't have Meulin. She left me. I only had (y/n) now. Even if she didn't know it I felt red for her. By the merciful messiahs I didn't even care if Gamzee could tell I was red. So long as (y/n) was happy I would be too.

I turned back to face Gamzee holding (y/n) closer.

He grinned mouthing, "Kurbro, you need to tell her." He ran off down the path disappearing behind a wall of flowers.

He was right and I mother fucking knew it. (Y/n) smiled as I glanced down to find her starring at me.

"You know Kurloz I am capable of walking." She giggled, a heartfelt sound I longed to hear far more often.