↳ 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨

Start from the beginning

You turn on the light of the nursery and smile as you walk over to your baby. You pick him up and kiss his forehead before walking to the rocking chair to feed him. You never really thought that at twenty one years of age you'd be breastfeeding your son but here you are. Worst of all is that you're not even officially dating his father– No, worst of all is that you'd do it all over again just to be able to hold your son in your arms.

Once he's finished, you smile at him. You were thinking that the older he gets, the more he'll look like you but it feels like he just looks more and more like Satoru. You boop his nose before your hand caresses the little hair that he has on his head. Maybe it isn't ideal to be a mother at such a young age, but you'd do anything for Seiji.

"I love you, Seiji." You tell him and he coos. You can't wait to hear him talk, but you also hate the thought because it means he's just growing faster and faster. You want him to stay small forever but you also want him to grow up to be his own person.

And you can't stay locked inside forever while it happens.

You rock him until he's finally asleep again. You kiss his forehead before standing up and putting him in the crib. You turn off the light and walk back to the bedroom to go to sleep. When you lay in the bed, Satoru's arm goes over you again. He cuddles into you, and a smile comes to your face.

"Everything okay?" He asks, his voice barely comprehensible since he's three quarters asleep.

"He was just hungry." You answer. His nose buries in your nape, and you feel a smile creep onto your face. "You were right, I should go to therapy."

"Really?" He wakes right up, his eyes shooting open. You hum in response. He brings you even closer to him before asking, "Why?"

"If I stay inside forever then I'll miss so much of his life... And maybe with that help we can start a relationship and whatnot."You respond and you feel his lips on your neck.

"Aren't we technically in a relationship? We're sleeping in the same bed and we–" He begins but before he can finish the sentence, you cut him off.

"I mean... We weren't technically in a relationship when Seiji was conceived. And do I need to remind you that you were dating Leiko while we–"

"Leiko doesn't count, not a real relationship." He interrupts you because he doesn't like to remember that part of his life. It hasn't been a year since it happened but he wants to pretend like it never happened. He did all that to protect you... And he wonders how the secret spilled. How Suguru got to know about you and your pregnancy. He wonders if he should really look for the person who spilled the secret because he's vengeful and he doubts he'll let the person live after you were so close to death. "I'm glad that you want to get help to be a better mommy to our son."

"I'll do anything for him." You say.

"I know you would. I would too." He responds. He kisses your shoulder before he tells you, "I love you."

"We should go on that date." You tell him, a smile coming to his face. And while you said that you wouldn't have more kids, that was right after giving birth. The more time passes by, the less you remember the pain of giving birth, "If all goes well, maybe in a couple years we can have another baby."

"I like that idea. We have to have a daughter so we can give her your name." Satoru says which causes you to laugh. You do want a daughter. Your smile fades when you feel something on your back.

"Satoru... Does the idea of getting me pregnant turn you on?" You ask him as you feel his erection on your back. He tries to deny it as he lets go of you and rolls to the other side out of embarrassment. You go to hug him, kissing his cheek, "I'm flattered, really. Especially with how I look now."

"How do you look now?" Satoru sounds completely confused. He turns again so he can look at you. You end up shrugging, looking away slightly embarrassed. His hand goes to your chin and he tilts your head up before pecking your lips. "You truly have never looked more beautiful. It takes everything in me to not pick you up and drag you in here. You've never looked hotter."

"You're flattering me." You chuckle, and he brings his lips to meet yours. You can't help but smile at him. He really makes you happy even if he irks you at times.

"You're really the most beautiful woman that has ever walked on Earth." Satoru tells you and you have a stupid smile on your face. You wish you could fight it off, but it's impossible. "I would knock you up right now if you'd let me."

"Hmm..." You laugh before kissing him again. "I was about to have sex with you, but you scared me off."

"I said if you'd let me." Satoru insists, but you shake your head.

"I'm just really tired right now, maybe tomorrow."

-

"Alright, which one will hold Seiji?" Satoru asks as he holds Seiji with one arm, and the other holds a camera. Megumi points at Tsumiki while she raises her hand. Megumi saw the last mess Seiji made in his diaper, and he isn't going to risk that happening to him. Satoru smiles as he hands Seiji off to Tsumiki. He makes sure she holds the baby right.

You told Satoru you wanted a picture of Seiji with the kids, and of course he's trying to do so while you have your first therapy session. You're in the bedroom, talking in the phone with them while Satoru tries to arrange the kids in the living room. They're all wearing a cute outfit, a matching blue color. Satoru arranged the furniture so he could have a blank background for the picture of the kids.

"Stand next to Tsumiki and Seiji, Megumi." Satoru orders as he gets the camera ready. He has to make it fast because he doubts that Tsumiki will be able to hold Seiji for too long. "Okay, smile. Say cheese."

Megumi smiles, showing all his teeth and it makes Satoru roll his eyes. He won't argue about it though. He snaps his fingers to get Seiji's attention, and when he does he makes a stupid face to get the baby to laugh. When the baby laughs, Satoru snaps the picture.

He looks at the picture momentarily, but he only looks at his baby boy without caring to check how Megumi and Tsumiki look. Satoru picks up Seiji from Tsumiki's arms. Then when he holds the baby, he looks at the picture: Megumi's awful smile, Tsumiki blinked right on cue, the only person that looks adorable is Seiji. That's all he cares about, the Gojos can't look bad in any picture.

"Can I look at the picture?" Megumi asks and Satoru shakes his head. Megumi pouts his lips, and when Seiji sees it he laughs. That fills Satoru's heart up with joy.

"Oh, you're just so cute." Satoru kisses the baby's cheeks. Then he holds Seiji up to blow a raspberry on his tummy, "I can't wait to show your mommy the picture."

"He doesn't look like you, that's why he's cute." Megumi says, and Satoru doesn't pay any attention.

"Tsumiki, will you argue with your brother?"