Gyomei: powerfully built, tall, quiet. Age: 26.

And lastly, the folder that was, of course, the hardest to get. The 'UNAVAILABLE' file.

Muzan: powerful, deadly- DO NOT ENGAGE! Age: 28.

Experiment 001, Kokushibo: powerful, deadly, armed, younger twin- DO NOT ENGAGE! Age: 26.

Douma: emotionless, manic, powerful- DO NOT ENGAGE! Age: 25.

Experiment 002, Akaza: powerful, short-fused, elder brother of two (1 brother, 1 sister)- DO NOT ENGAGE! Age: 24.

Gyutaro: strong, protective of younger sister, armed- DO NOT ENGAGE! Age: 20. - ADOPTED

As I went to close the folder, a small paper fell out and onto my floor. I squatted down, picking up to read it. Escapee...

Name: Yorrichi.

Family: twin, Michikatsu (experimented on and now goes by Kokushibo, due to memory loss)

distant cousins, Muichiro & Yuichiro (twins)

Age: 26.

Whereabouts: UNKNOWN.

Characteristics: flame-like marks of that similar to the Tanjiro boy in the Psych-Ward.

Anger clouded my mind at the thought of people using demons for experiments. They're living fucking beings. I felt my nails dig into my palms from how tightly I was clenching my fists, immediately taking a deep breath to avoid injuring myself. I need to convince Inosuke to come back with me today. Depending on how much effort that takes, I'll either just leave after that or go to the Woman's Ward to get Makomo since she's the quieter of the two left.

'Mama, I can sense you're stressing about something... Are you okay?'  I heard Tanjiro ask.

'Oh, I'm sorry, Sunshine. Just thinking about how I'm going to get the last kid to come with me tomorrow since he's a bit of a hot-head.'  I explained, sighing and taking a seat on the edge of my bed.

'Inosuke?'

'You know him?'

'Yeah! He's Zenitsu and I's friend.'  Tanjiro replied. 'If you want, I could come with you to help persuade him.'

I weighed my options. 'If you're okay with going back there with me, I'm fine with that. I just don't want you to become distressed.'

'I won't because I know you won't leave me there.'

A single tear rolled down my cheek as I smiled softly. 'Of course I wouldn't. You mean too much to me, and I wouldn't dare ruin the trust you've given me. I'd also never do that to Nezuko or any of your other friends here.'

'I know, Mama.'

I nodded in my dimly lit room. 'Okay, so since you'll be coming with me tomorrow, I'll probably go to the Woman's Ward and pick up Makomo-'

'Makomo's still there? Is Sabito? Giyu?'

'Hold on, I'm bringing you to me so I can talk to you face to face.'  Tanjiro appeared in front of me, easily climbing into my lap and snuggling into me. "So, you know Inosuke, Makomo, Sabito, and Giyu, huh?"

"Yeah, I already explained Inosuke to you, but when I first got moved to the Psych-Ward all three of them were there. You see, children get moved out of the Psych-Ward when they turn 18 because then they're classified as an adult." Tanjiro explained, shuffling to the side of me to get more comfortable in my bed. I hope he doesn't smell the blood from my nightstand...

"Makomo was 14, Sabito was 16, and Giyu was 15."

"So all of you have been there for at least five years..." I mumbled, messing with the sleeve of my sweater.

"Yeah..." Tanjiro yawned, blinking tiredly. My room has that effect on everyone besides me... "But it's okay because we're here with you now."

I smiled sweetly at him, watching as he slid off my bed and made his way to the door, but paused as he placed a hand on the knob. "Mama... please stop hurting yourself."

My eyes widened a fraction. "...What?"

"I know you try your best to mask the scent with the candles, but blood is a very potent smell. Especially to someone like me, who has a heightened sense of smell." Tanjiro said sternly, but his eyes were soft and understanding. "Just... try. Please."

I nodded, refusing to make eye contact with him as my eyes flicked from my legs to my nightstand drawer. "Yeah... I will."