After being sealed, the Demon Realm finally recovered after a hundred years of recuperation. For so many years, although it was sealed inside, there was no worry of attacks from the outside world. Ordinary demons were less powerful than high-level demons.

In these high-level demons, apart from worrying about someone challenging their status, there is no other worry, not to mention the previous battle with the Three Realms, not only the other three realms lost manpower, but also the Demon Realm, even the Demon Lord was beheaded , the group of dragons has no leader, and none of the ten generals of the devil world survived.

The lifespan of the high-level demons is not short, at least there are still some with a lifespan of more than a thousand, but they are already coming to an end.

Because those who survived almost never fought in front of the formation, and hid behind the formation knowing that their cultivation base was weak. Surviving these thousand years is considered good.

It can be said that there is no foreign invasion in the demon world. After the defeat of the demon clan, because the population is too small, it is forbidden to fight each other, so the high-level demon clan with high status and various treasures left by their ancestors indulge in fun all day long.

In the magic city, Shen Han led Lin Nuo on the road, thinking about how to enter the inner city so as to find the whereabouts of the phoenix egg.

Lin Nuo opened a pair of peach blossom eyes that were different from usual, and he was looking at the layout of the magic city.

The road is wide, with various shops on both sides, and it is not much different from most cities in the Three Realms outside.

When Lin Nuo saw those charming witches, he quickly looked away and thought, there is still a big difference.

At least in the three outer worlds, except for the demon world where you sometimes see scantily clad women, or the female cultivators of the Hehuan School, very few people would dress like this, but in the demon world, it seems normal for women to dress like this.

Shen Han took Lin Nuo to the direction of the inner city. Before he could figure out a way to get in and out of the inner city, commotions came from the street ahead.

There are quite a few people in the magic city, and they have recuperated over the years, which is no less than the number of people in Xuantian City in the practice world, or even more.

"Hey, what the hell happened?"

A fat-looking demon was very puzzled. A light flashed in the eyes of the demon who was walking beside him, and he withdrew his consciousness from the front. He seemed a little excited, and immediately took the conversation.

"Succubus Jade and Soft Bones!"

The chubby demon stared round his eyes, and the two of them immediately turned into a wave of demonic energy and rushed forward.

When these two people were talking just now, Lin Nuo and Shen Han were not far away, so they heard them too.

Shen Han turned his head and saw Lin Nuojing listening to the two with his ears up. A smile flashed in his eyes. He reached out and rubbed Lin Nuo's head with an intimate gesture.

Although Lin Nuo knew that the incarnation was hugging him and rubbing his head, but the incarnation was Shen Han. Ever since he knew this, the incarnation had never scared him again, so Lin Nuo subconsciously relaxed his vigilance towards the incarnation.

"Do you want to take a look?"

Lin Nuo raised his head and looked at Shen Han. In fact, he was not used to Shen Han using such an unfamiliar face.