"I don't know. We'll have to talk with Puffy about this once we are back at the house" sighed Sam, crossing his arms.

"Good thing we are here then" smiled Foolish, looking up at the house in front of them.

"Oh" said Sam, kinda surprised.

Foolish laughed a little before heading up the stairs. Sam followed behind and knocked upon the door. There was a muffled greeting before the duo haired woman appeared at the door. Her hair was tied up and she had smudges of dirt on her face.

"Welcome back you two" smiled Puffy, stepping back to let the duo in.

"Hello Puffy" waved Sam.

"Hi Puffy" greeted Foolish, leaning down to give her a headbutt.

"Didn't expect you two to come back together" addressed Puffy.

"Sam saw me leaving the market and we ended up chatting our way back here" nodded Foolish, as he headed towards the kitchen.

"Yeah, we talked about the invites to the banquet and a bit about Tommy" included Sam, following after him.

Ah, so you know" hummed Puffy, peeping into the kitchen.

"I do, but I think we would have ended up telling him first" nodded Sam, as he sat bags on the table.

"Though where is Tommy?" he asked, looking around.

"He's in his room. I had to clean up the house so he is in his crib" remarked Puffy, as she started taking things out of the bags.

"You can go see him, but take off your armor and wash yourself up. I already gave him a bath so he's as clean as a whistle" she added.

"Yes ma'am" nodded Sam, saluting.

"I'll come with you in a bit, I'm gonna help Puffy with the groceries" claimed Foolish, as he started sorting things.

The creeper hybrid nodded and headed back into the main room. He placed his golden armor in the corner of the living room and hung his coat up on the rack by the door. Afterwards, he went down the hall, where the bathroom resides.

His trip was short, only entering to wash his hands and face, before heading back up and cracking open into Tommy's room.The room was neater than when he left it. The toys were put away, the curtains were closed, blankets folded on the chair, and the floor was swept. In the crib,just in the corner, was where the tiny blonde rested. A soft smile curled onto Sam's face as he walked in. He placed his mask on the table and headed towards the cradle.

"Hi Tommy" cooed Sam, leaning to look down at the blonde.

Tommy looked up at him confused but squealed loudly at the sight of Sam. He reached upwards to him, wanting to pick up, which Sam complied to. He scooped the blonde into his arms and brought him close to his face. Tommy giggled softly and pressed his tiny face into Sam's cheek. The creeper hybrid let a purr crawl up his throat at the affection and gently rubbed circles into his back. He moved across the room towards the armchair. He leaned back into it and rested and held up Tommy.

"Heard you met Foolish, How do you feel about him?" asked Sam.

Tommy just bleped and patted his face.

"I think he's a pretty cool guy. Though, I'm biased because I really like him" hummed Sam.

"Though, I think he has a thing for Ponk" he sighed, bring Tommy to his chest.

"They seemed to be getting long swell which I'm glad of since I also like Ponk. It's just he and I had a little falling out a few months ago and he's been upset" he added.