"Foolish! What are you doing here?" greeted Puffy, opening the door fully.

"Hey! Sorry for the surprise visit, I had some extra materials to give you" said Foolish leaning down to bonk heads with Puffy.

"That's wonderful, I thought you would be working on your summer home" stated stepping aside to let her son in.

"I was but I decided to take a break to help Tubbo & Ranboo with the mansion. It's a smaller project compared to my other ones so it was a nice refresher" shrugged Foolish, sitting the crate on the floor.

"Taking breaks is good but I suggest an actual break. Like no building or collecting resources, just chilling out at home or spending time with friends" suggested Puffy, crossing her arms.

"That's why I'm here, I'm spending time with you!" replied Foolish, his ears wiggling.

"From what I've heard on my way here, you have been pretty busy yourself," he added, as he took his place on the couch.

"Well that's nice- Wait! You're spending your break here!" exclaimed the sheep woman.

"Yup, I haven't seen you in awhile so I might as well drop by. Besides, you live here all alone" claimed Foolish, sitting up.

"Eh, but I have had friends drop by. For example, Sam comes over and we hang out" expressed Puffy.

"Oh, is that why I saw him heading to the hyper tunnel?" questioned the brunet demi-god.

Puffy nodded.

"He's off running an errand for me while I do some house chores" explained the sheep woman.

"I can help with that," said Foolish.

"Oh no, I can do them. You can just um" started Puffy.

She couldn't send him to her guest room since it was no longer a guest room. She didn't want to exert the man but she needed a distraction for him. As Puffy was thinking, she almost missed Foolish making his way to the kitchen.

"Foolish wait" she yelped, but it was too late.

The tall man had barely taken a step over the gate before freezing midstep. Puffy peeked from behind him to see Tommy, still drinking from the bottle she gave him, staring up at Foolish. She nervously looked up at Foolish who had a confused expression on his face. Puffy pressed her lips together when he turned to face her.

"Where did you get a baby?" he asked, lifting a brow.

Puffy laughed nervously before making her way into the kitchen. Tommy happily babbled as she came over to pick him up. She cradled him in her arm, as she took the bottle from him. The blonde whined but grasped on to the sheep woman's hand. Puffy sighed and turned back to Foolish.

"I think we should talk about this over drink" stated Puffy.

Foolish looked at her, still confused, but shrugged and walked over to the table.

Oh this had happened way faster than Puffy wanted.

~~~

"So let me get this straight," muttered Foolish, holding his cup.

"Dream killed Tommy but used a spell from a revive book to bring him back but he didn't have the physical book so he used the spell based off of memory which meant things went wrong" he described.

Puffy nodded, tapping her cup. Foolish sighed heavily and rested his face on his hand. He went silent and looked between Puffy and Tommy, who was sitting on her lap.

"So this tiny baby is-" stated Foolish, but stopped himself.

Puffy could tell the gears were still rolling around in her son's head.

"That's Tommy, Foolish" blurted Puffy.

The brunet demi-god blankly looked at the blonde. He placed his cup to the side and reached out from him. Puffy's brow quirked up before she handed Tommy over to Foolish. He held the boy up to his face. She saw Tommy place his tiny hand on Foolish's face. Puffy swore she saw stars form in her son's eyes.

"Can I take him home?" uttered Foolish.

"No, you can't. But you can visit him when you come to Snowchester" chuckled Puffy, taken aback by the response.

"Deal, but oh my primes he's so small" cooed Foolish, pressing his face against the blonde's.

"I know, it's such a contrast from when we first met him, '' nodded Puffy.

"He was still small to me but he's mega small" laughed Foolish, as he placed Tommy on the floor.

The two watched the blonde roll around and make his way back to the brunet and resting his head on his leg. The demi god made a high pitched sound that Puffy guessed was out of adoration. She chuckled and reached over to pick Tommy up. She rested him against her shoulder. He didn't make much move and just loosely gripped her jacket.

"I think it's to put him down for a nap" remarked Puffy, as she stood up to her feet.

"Has he been doing big man work?" asked Foolish, jokingly.

"If you can call being a rolling menace, big man work, then yes" replied Puffy, as she gently patted the boy's back.

Puffy made her way over to the cradle in the corner. She fixed it up a bit before laying Tommy down. The blonde whined just a little but nodded back to rest. Puffy sighed and looked over at Foolish, he was standing close behind. She lifted a brow, knowing he was going to ask something.

"So does anyone else know?" he questioned

"I mean besides me and Sam, not really. Niki and Jack found out by accident but no one else really knows." shrugged Puffy.

"How long were guys gonna keep him a secret?" inquired Foolish.

"That depends on the person. Just this morning, Sam and I made a list of who we can and can't tell." explained Puffy, pulling the folded paper out of her pocket.

She handed it over the demi-god, letting him read over it. His eyes scanned over it, silently reacting to them.

"So you were gonna tell me?" remarked Foolish, his ears wiggling just a little.

"Eventually but you came sooner than we planned" stated Puffy, nervously laughing.

"Ah, okay then. Sorry if I messed things up" apologized Foolish.

"You're fine honey, I had a feeling you would understand better than the others" assured the sheep woman, placing a hand on her son's shoulder.

"Anyways though, I still need to do house chores now that Tommy is asleep" sighed Puffy, crossing her arms.

"Oh I can help," said Foolish.

"You are on break though" reminded Puffy.

"Exactly, some house chores are pretty relaxing" gestured Foolish.

"Okay then, I first have to clean up the storage room downstairs," exclaimed Puffy, as she headed towards the door.

"Aye captain" smiled Foolish, following after her.

The sheep woman chuckled softly as she walked through the house. She now had one person marked off her list that knows about Tommy and it was the most smooth going conversation so far. She knows the others won't be as easy going as Foolish, but she could still try.