"Hey" exclaimed Sam, softly.

Tommy responded by shaking his head, making the toy jingle wildly. Sam laughed as his face was squished by a tiny hand. He could hear Puffy laughing too but he was more focused on what the tiny blonde did next. He dropped the toy on the floor and accidentally headbunted Sam's chest. He squeaked since he surprised himself but moved on to just gently smacking the creeper hybrid's face.

"Ahh! Help me" said Sam, as he faked his pain.

"I'll help you" stated Puffy, as she sat down on the floor too.

She lifted Tommy up and held him up to her face. He squealed loudly and attempted to bite her cheek.

"Oh no, he's got me too" called Puffy, trying not to laugh.

"Such a menace" joked Sam, as he sat up on his elbows.

The two bursted into laughter as Tommy tried attacking Puffy. She put him back on the floor, where he crawled back over to Sam. He rested himself under the creeper hybrid's arm and just laid on it.

"Are you tired now?" smirked Sam, as moving to hold Tommy with both arms.

The tiny blonde just cooed and curled into Sam's arms.

"Awee" uttered Puffy, her eyes lighting up.

"He's being cute now" remarked Sam, gently resting his head on his free arm.

As the three sat on the floor relaxing, the sound of a knocking came from the front door. Sam and Puffy both perked up, confused. Neither of them were expecting anyone or anything to happen. The duo haired woman stood up and stuck her head into the hallway. She waited for a moment before the knocking came again.

"I'll be back" she said, as she exited the room.

Sam nodded and watched as she closed the door behind her. He listened to her footsteps somewhat faded to the front of the house and tried listening to who she was talking to. As he tried listening in, Tommy rolled over and was reaching up for Sam. The creeper hybrid was focusing really hard on the conversation in the front of the house, that he didn't notice the blonde reach for his face. He felt a small grip on his cheek but didn't pay attention. Which then led to a sharp pain shoot from his ear. He made a loudly hiss sound, the sound a creeper would make when it's about to go boom. He didn't explode, but smoke seeped from his mouth for a moment. He felt around his ear and felt a tiny hand on it. Tommy was clinging on to Sam's ear tightly.

"Ack- Tommy, let go" whispered Sam, trying to loosen the tiny boy's hand.

Tommy did not let go, instead used his other hand to get a better grip. It didn't hurt badly, just irritated a little.The creeper hybrid began looking for something else for the tiny fiend to grab. He reached for the bell toy from earlier and started shaking it to get the blonde's attention.

"Hey Tommy, Tommy! Look what I have" taunted Sam.

Tommy looked up to the toy but made no effort to grab it. He just continued tugging on Sam's ear. Sam had to keep switching between loosing his tiny grip and distracting the boy, hoping to free his ear. Fortunately for him, the sound of the door opening seemed to do the trick. Puffy had returned to the room with something in her hand.

"Puffy, help!" called Sam, gesturing to Tommy & his ear.

"I was only gone for a minute, what did you two do?" asked Puffy, as she moved back to the floor.

"He attacked me when you left," huffed Sam.

"His grip is surprisingly tight," he added.

Puffy let out a stifled laugh and leaned over to Tommy. When the blonde noticed her present, he squealed happily and abruptly let go of Sam's ear. Puffy quickly caught him as he fell back to the floor.